ITT: moments you realized you were playing a poorly designed video game

Attached: Elden-Ring-Shaded-Castle-ladder.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

I enjoyed it

It's one of the easier fortress/dungeon. What are you talking about?

I don’t know what you’re referring to but I found this area hilarious because every 5 seconds they place an enemy hiding behind a doorway waiting for you to walk through to ambush you. Who designed this shit, a 6 year old?

just because something is easy doesn't mean it can't be poorly designed

I was referring to the bullshit perfume fire throwing faggots with constant attack spam and near impossible gaps to close

It was made in Mario Maker

>they place an enemy hiding behind a doorway waiting for you to walk through to ambush you.
Thats happens constantly throughout the game and it never works unless the enemy is hidden behind breakable shit

The only thing wrong with this place is those cunts that spawn from hell and NEVER EVER stop attacking like, ever, literally never stop. They seem bugged to me like the giant hammer niggers from dark souls 2 that got patched because of the exact same thing where they NEVER stopped swinging their huge hammer, ever. Other than that it's ok. The boss is a guy that controls his sword with ketchup magic or something.

>intruder in castle
>enemies hide and ambush as a tactical advantage
The next thing you'll complain is why enemies are just standing there

Maybe learn how to play or go apply for a job at kotaku you faggot
You will never defeat malenia before you uninstall

How do dex weapons manage against them? I kind of have a handle on them by power stancing colossals to keep them staggered, but they're still a fucking nightmare.

Why didn't they fix the fucking lock-on from DaS3?

>knight enemy
ooh cool, fun to fight, intimidating, has a neat moveset. love it, keep'em coming
>knight enemy but also a couple of dogs
FUCK THIS SHIT LITERAL CANCER GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE JESUS CHRIST FUCK SHIT FUCK CUNT

i got the bell bearing armor and sword, i'd say KINO design

Not really a complaint, it’s always been done, it’s just done constantly in this level. Like it didn’t get me the first time, did they think it would the 63rd?
Also it’s the mindless zombie enemies, not really soldiers or anything

lol, that boss can be fought in at least 3 different locations at night, and he is a cool enemy

Attached: download.png (2000x652, 92.32K)

Attached: 142529127460.webm (320x224, 1.54M)

>if it isn't literally impossible then it's completely flawless

Attached: 1646575599150.png (196x196, 27.33K)

Those things are the worst enemies in the fucking game holy shit

>it's poorly designed because.... because it just IS, okay?!?!?

Attached: download (3).jpg (315x160, 7.34K)

Bioshock 1. It's pure shit.

Wait until your whiny ass finds out about Lake of Rot

What is this area even? I just ran through it in like a minute, got to that area with the annoying standing bug dudes who I also ignored, fell down a river to get to a boss that I killed in 2 tries and never looked back