Triangle Strategy

Square Tactics next when?
What units do you guys like to use? I thought Picco would be a shitty gimmick unit, but she actually carries hard. I also promoted the tank guy with a shield first and he went from 'meh' to 'OH YEAH BABY' really quickly

Attached: ts1.jpg (2560x1440, 951.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/xtma3i
streamable.com/spt941
streamable.com/5n08l9
streamable.com/infjdp
streamable.com/8n6ssm
streamable.com/hwxk2s
github.com/MostlyWhat/128Bit-Yuzu-Installer/releases
github.com/Kryptuq/Yuzu-Early-Access-files/releases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every single story battle is filtering me now, playing on hard.
Chapter 9, Booke's ambush is too much. The enemies all have high speed and the archers two shot all my mages and if I have them in the back, the swordmen from the other side get them.

I am finding normal to actually be perfect. Usually SRPGs are way too easy on normal but I decided to see how it was at first since you can change whenever. Soon as I got past Ch 7 the battles are now adequately challenging.
I will do hard on NG+, but man, Julio is kind of busted as a unit.

Not sure how autistic I'll go with it just because it's a pain in the ass to clip these from my Switch and get them uploaded

Here's the extra dialogue you can encounter between Gustadolph and party members that have a connection to him or Aesfrost. This doesn't just happen with end bosses but any plot relevant ones. An earlier one in the game is Frederica chastising Silvio if you defend the Roselle village

>Avlora
streamable.com/xtma3i
>Geela
streamable.com/spt941
-Hers is cut off since her back and forth between Gustadolph is longer than 30 sec so it couldnt record the whole convo
>Groma
streamable.com/5n08l9
>Cordelia
streamable.com/infjdp
>Flanagan
streamable.com/8n6ssm

Rudolph doesn't have one oddly enough but it might be because his connection was more with Sycras and they never actually met

>game says the word "shite"
my family friendly game...

haha what a shame! it only gets worse from there

Attached: 1625606016030.jpg (785x878, 126.51K)

Almost missed one
>Maxwell
streamable.com/hwxk2s

I bought the game, but am playing it on emulator (as is mostly the case with Switch games these days) because 140 FPS>23 FPS.

I wanted to ally the obvious traitor to steal his food and grapes, but I couldn't convince everyone. I am just rolling with what happens, so if I don't get my way we just keep pushing forward.
The last chapter with the fire traps in town and the boss was fun; I didn't use the traps even though that didn't seem to matter at all. Stronk Wymyn General got blown the fuck up by my two mage and two archer battery, so I think she did a grand total of one attack on my troops; a Piccoletta clone lel

Thanks user

>I didn't use the traps even though that didn't seem to matter at all.
Good job. it does matter

I remember getting filtered on normal in that chapter

>the doesn't seem to matter at all
Heheh

Benedict's voice is so sexy but everyone else sounds awful.

Jap dub's fine. Nothing outstanding but nothing bad either.

anybody have that yuzu putfile link that was floating around with all the paid patreon shit for free?

Does anyone know how to find all of the evidence for the salt trade. I found the secretary's journal and I found a rumor for the disappearing ship but apparently I'm still missing one

>I wanted to ally the obvious traitor to steal his food and grapes, but I couldn't convince everyone
I wanted the same and did, but turns out it was pointless and plot wise only made the group more exhausted and depleted of resources.
I don't get why they just didn't take a bunch of shit and take over the place when Silvio completely abandoned the city.
He already had a bad reputation, a single speech would put the populace on his side

I guess strategically it's a bsd region to be in since ot's literally right next to aerfrost

why not just build the whole house out of stone at this point?

The early access one? Google it user, someone's releasing the builds on github

Wolffort did not have enough resources to maintain telliore as well at that point, it would just be overextending.

github.com/MostlyWhat/128Bit-Yuzu-Installer/releases
use this

Also, I want to use Jan because I have the other Trap Mans on my team already, but I honestly don't know who I would remove for him. Wish more battles let me use 11 people.

Speaking of units, who should I give the Golden Pinkie Ring to? I had it on Anna, and yes she's a fucking god tier unit, but she actually doesn't land killing blows for me a lot. I'm thinking it should be on Freddy or another mage instead.

or here if you don't want to use an installer
github.com/Kryptuq/Yuzu-Early-Access-files/releases
but I use Ryujinx most of the time these days. Yuzu is too buggy with this game.

Cordelia is BUILT for rape

it would be square logistics or line tactics

Thanks user

post cute annas

I'd give up all the salt in the planet to see anna smile!

>, Booke's ambush is too much.
you have to go down fight the cavs first and let alvora die to the ones at the top. start your units at the right and if you have the restore QP, use it ion alvora when she drops below 50% hp