I got 100% completion in this game and haven't even completed a single other Yakuza game

I got 100% completion in this game and haven't even completed a single other Yakuza game.

Attached: 1601322211_356152_1601322564_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 124.52K)

We know 7babby.

Attached: retard.jpg (1439x677, 259.61K)

I only got 3 hours into 0 before I dropped it. I hate the gameplay from the rest of the series

>7shitters have no standards
imagine my shock

Attached: crybaby bitch.png (1200x675, 723.37K)

I do, that's why I skipped the rest of the series

Yes you wasted your time with a shit combat system and are now coping. We know.

Attached: garbage.png (471x330, 119.96K)

You sure have a good chunk of your hard drive dedicated to a game you hate, that's pretty weird.

The game is pretty garbage but I don't hate it. Hate the dipshit secondarys like you but at least you retards will never play judgment.

Attached: 445.png (922x515, 318.02K)

Come home, Yakuza fans.
The true Kiryu successor already exists

Attached: 1624384272954.png (640x360, 246.26K)

I’ve gotten the platinum for Y6 and Y7
Haven’t bothered with the others though. The completion list are way too tedious for that
Fuck mahjong

yeah I noticed people who like lad either never played a yakuza game because they are jrpg fans, or newcomers that probably only play zero. I really hate the change and with judgment 3 up in the air I'm worried if rgg will ever make another beat em up.

>Fuck mahjong

Attached: 1522164975300.png (1024x576, 275.83K)

keep crying about it pussy

>Reuses same combat for close to 20 years in your path

I can't be bothered to do Musashi's game and I don't have Ken's game.

Attached: yakuzas.png (910x750, 197.39K)

Crying about what? 7shitters will never play a good game like judgment so i'm happy
Better than having one of the worst turn based systems in any game next to pokemon.

good for you.
it's not really hard, since getting all the cheevos doesn't actually require you to 100% the game.
combat blows chunks though. way too slow barebones, unbalance, and filled to the brim with a lot of jank which is either due to it being rushed, or the devs being incompetent. just really boring, and the bosses are all bigger slogs than they've ever been.
the fact that they sold TFMT as DLC in japan is shocking, since it's the same dungeon but every enemy is a bigger sponge, and the amon fight is only slightly different.

a lot of the people who don't play many of the games will likely drop off after this, since a lot of people who played 0, never stuck around.
>i'm worried if rgg will ever make another beat em up.
i wouldn't be. they'll still make them.
don't be surprised when they bring it back for the mainline games, and advertise it as "a return to form" to get people interested, because it's something they'll absolutely do.
they'll also continue to bring back kiryu, since they're clearly not done with him.

>they sold TFMT as DLC
Wow that would've really triggered me to have bought it only to have the same exact dungeon again

not just the dungeon. in japan they also sold new game plus and the hard modes as DLC.
it's the trend with them getting worse with DLC. Lost Judgment basically locked and entire fighting style behind DLC, and i expect it to get worse with the next RGG Studio game.

$30 for kaito files isn't too bad considering it'll be like 8 hours but the rest of the dlc shit is just greed.