Game features a character that can undergo a transformation with stat buffs to get an edge in combat

>game features a character that can undergo a transformation with stat buffs to get an edge in combat
Thoughts on this mechanic? Do you like it if the transformation is something you can manually activate with positives to not having the transformation active as well or one that triggers when certain conditions are met?

Attached: 1631248035614.jpg (480x270, 21.61K)

>blah blah blah lets talk about this non-video game related thing!
why not just say so OP? honesty is the best policy.

This movie fucking sucked, op confirmed woman or faggot.

They found a way to put bean mouth into 3D. Disgusting.

why is the giant missing panda in the bathroom

>no... that would be YOUR MOTHER

Attached: 1647114824213.webm (1200x672, 2.9M)

it really does look like a grubhub ad lmao

Please tell me this is edited and the character doesn't actually draw anime boy fanart

user, it's in the movie. She did draw it.

kek

Fucking disgusting.

>Asians whine about being drawn as a caricature
>Pixar movie helmed by a chink gives them squinty eyes and giant buckteeth that look like chiclet gum and reminds me of 1940s anti-Jap cartoons.

It's real.

What do you consider their last good movie?
For me it's Up___

Attached: file.png (597x1114, 60.04K)

Ratatouille followed by a big gap until Coco. Then nothing.

Toy Story

2 was the better film.

How do you feel about 3 and 4?

Never even watched it. Disney and Pixar suck.

And now she is here to fuck us

Attached: images (7).jpg (300x169, 7.94K)

Soul was surprisingly okay, although I saw it on disney+ and not in theaters or anything.
I think toy story 3 for me, but it was laced with a heavy dose of nostalgia.
I still haven't seen 4. 3 was a fine sendoff.

It takes place during the turn of the millenium. Fits the period. A shame it's another cg film.

Attached: 1641256121687.png (639x428, 76.41K)

Can't be worse than Lightyear

Attached: buzz.jpg (613x870, 142.17K)

>he could be IN THIS VERY THREAD

Attached: spy2.png (1280x720, 595.21K)

fujoshits btfo

soul was pretty good, but their last GREAT movie was Coco.

Spyro also sucks.

Up's beginning was really good but the rest of the film is meh, Wall-E was their last 10/10 film.

You suck.

Quit shilling globohomo cartoons.

My son has made me watch Luca 100 times, I still enjoy it every time

I honestly loved Luca. And Soul is probably the most "out there" film they've ever done.

Coco and Inside Out are both overrated though. 2010s was definitely a pretty meh decade for them all things considered.

On your mother's tits.

How old is your son and how are you still in Any Forums?

Italian here, I've never seen the movie. Is it true the children are homos

Agreed. I'm tired of their current 'grab a country and make a CULTURAL film out of it' schtick.
>t. latam I hope they don't grab my country...

>post picture or gif completely unrelated to board
>put "game xyz" as an excuse for being a tumor
Out of everyone on this site I hate you the most

Excellent.

Vai a dormire, cazzo

Sauce PLEASE

I want to cream that fortune cookie

what did user mean by this

This is such a weird thing to make a fake article about. Truly rent free.
It's kino if you have no control over it and it has dire consequences, like the masterpiece of Balan when you slide off the edge as a block.

This movie is going to give kids a lotta weird fetishes

Attached: 1643060576960.gif (480x270, 2.67M)

De dónde eres? Por favor no digas yo ... porque sale el filtro cebollita.

No, that's just homos trying to self insert.

No, devo continuare Elden Ring, mi manca un achievement.

Seeing Red was OK but I really liked Encanto. Before that... Toy Story 4 or Inside Out. Coco was ONLY good at the tearjerker ending. Soul was extremely forgettable.

THE KIND OF DEALS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL EPIC

and im supposed to believe pedophiles aren't being normalized

Sí, conozco el filtro de soja.
PY

Perché parli strano?

So is it true that this is just "LOL, MENSTRUATION! BUT WITH ASIANS!" because it looks like garbage.

they're already normal
you're just neck deep in globalist propaganda created because they want to monopolize and corrupt children

Sono le 3 e sto shitpostando mentre faccio altro, perdonami se manco di dizione perfetta.

Why are modern cartoon (?)`/animation/tv character all so ugly?

I get being inclusive, but why not do a bit more beautiful asian girl. Isnt this also kind of racist?

user, shitty thread, but as a design that's stupid. every positive needs negatives. if you transform, you have to lose something in turn for the benefits you gain. alternatively, putting conditions on "transforming" makes it OK as well: it becomes a Devil Trigger or SHMUP bomb type of deal. it's ideal to make it come at a cost though: less HP, no ability to jump, costs HP or Mana, etc.

There being a focus on the friendship of the two boys along with the whole premise of them hiding that they are fish people leads people to be convinced its an allegory. But that was shot down by the director, not to mention they're overlooking how a bit plot point is how the main character starts hanging out with the girl character more.

No, only one trailer piece made it seem like that and the entire internet started meme'ing about it.

The film is, however, about both parent/child expectations and also about growing up via parents learning to let go. The main girl is going through puberty and the mother refuses to believe it until it's too late.

I think it's just Pixar being safe and appealing to the widest demographic. If they look like round faced generic cartoon people, everyone can relate.

>Sono le 3 e sto shitpostando mentre faccio altro, perdonami se manco di dizione perfetta.
Lo stato assoluto degli italiani... beh, finisci presto e vai a dormire, dormire è bello :)

Green jacket lady is hot