FUCK Ranni
FUCK Melina
FUCK Doll
FUCK Fire Keeper
FUCK Shanalotte
FUCK Maiden in Black
FUCK Emma

It's all about Sellen.

Attached: 1647052393838.jpg (2560x1440, 3.83M)

have fuck fucking the mass of heads, retard

Post her feet

She didn't deserve it, bros...

No.
But yes.

Haha I wonder how many times her real body was molested while it was locked up in that dungeon haha

i will fill every one of her holes if you know what i mean

Attached: 1646917273506.jpg (848x1200, 392.64K)

Attached: 1647051023507.jpg (3840x2160, 1.22M)

just grab her soul and put it in another body

Attached: file.png (200x200, 50.93K)

>her good end is killing her
:(

I killed her with my bro Jerren

I feel a primeval current

I'm honestly super bothered the game doesn't seem to even bother to explain what the fuck that was and why I can't just do it again

yeah if she can cheat death once why not twice. If a body need preparing her apprentice is on hand to help

Attached: file.png (300x603, 147.41K)

The mages don't seem a particularly sane or moral bunch so her experimenting on other mages doesn't seem like the height of evil

I don't know what you mean, please elaborate

holy fuck she's hot bros

best girl after ranni

I'm suspecting that she was part of something bigger that was cut out of the game. You probably were supposed to set up NPC's as lords of holds in the lands between, and then they help you become Elden Lord. Politics was gonna be a thing in the game until they cut it out.
>see: Godrick's throne room in Stormveil, room where NAP is up but literally nothing happen, literal cut content
>see also: Kenneth Haight's unfinished questline, "I must begin my search post-haste for a proper heir to Limgrave, of true lineage".
>See thrice: Sellen saying she will become the warden of the academy and promising to assist you in becoming Elden Lord, and even telling you to come visit her to illuminate her once you BECOME Elden Lord, insinuating a continuation of her questline later, but then getting transformed off-screen
The current lore points that Sellen's transformation into a sorcerer meatball is intentional, but it's really thin lore. The lore in this game is pretty shit and way too ambiguous on things anyway.

Attached: ELDEN RING™_202202251725542_stitch.jpg (2497x4198, 1.87M)

She needs to wear shoes

NO

she told me to go to caelid wilds or some shit but i don't know where that is.
she also gave me her glintstone essence and then disappeared.

Who transformed her into a meatball? Luset?