Elden Cope

>"The game got noticeably worse after Raya Lucaria"
This statement is true, but I can't quite put my finger on what got worse. All I remember is starting to have increasingly less fun as the game went on. The last third of the game is filled with cringe enemy placement and cheese level design.

Attached: download.jpg (1415x733, 70.65K)

I'm not entirely sure why but the game is definitely less fun after that point.

>Play a 100hr game over three weeks
>Get burnt out
Yawn... are you ignorant or a shazamtranny?
ER is the greatest game ever made, literally the citizen kane of gaming.

low quality

>game becomes a desolate wasteland in the places destroyed by war
You just don’t like the difficulty spike or the aesthetic.

Lyndell is the best level in the game and probably any game. I've never seen anything like it.

You probably just bored of doing the same thing over and over again. Wandering around an open world, exploring copy pasted dungeons and caves, fighting copy pasted enemies and bosses.

Lyndell was pretty good, I especially liked the sewer area. The problem was that altus plateau was terrible, and mountaintop of giants has to be the worst zone fromsoft has ever made.

It’s the aesthetic. Mt. Gelmir is ugly, Altus and the Capital are the same, yellow on everything color scheme, and Mountaintop of the Giants is only nice looking when you stare at the stars. Crumbling City has neat tornadoes but is just brightness MAX with grey colored everything.

Liurnia of the Lakes is the only area that’s looks good. Caelid is one of the ugliest zones in any open world game ever.

the novelty wore off

I agree, the world just gets more and more uninteresting after Limgrave and Liurnia, but I can't really point to the exact issue with it.

I was burnt out at 30 hours. I put 70 hours into MHR the week it launched and still have fun. I put 100 hours into DS3 the first 2 weeks and never got tired. I played Yakuza 0 3 times in a row. Elden Ring is fantastic until after Godrick. The game is boring as fuck after.

Yeah you're definitely right about the aesthetics part.

Volcano Manor and Leyndell were my favourite parts of the game.

i liked the game until the snow area. caelid is great and so is leyndell. the snow area is empty and the final boss rush is bad aside from radagon.

>The problem was that altus plateau was terrible, and mountaintop of giants has to be the worst zone fromsoft has ever made.
Mt Gelmir sucks. Limgrave sucks. Liurnia sucks. The open world is just garbage.

yes we get it shazam you're still mad

I don't know I'm still enjoying everything except for the bosses. Which is a bad thing for a soulslike.

I just got to miquella's haligtree and I feel like the zones just get better wtf are you niggers even on about
Is this the latest shazam cope or what

who/what the fuck is shazam

Jesus christ you actually enjoyed the snow areas?