I can’t decide

I can’t decide.
Is this one of the coolest characters and battles From has ever come up with or a dumb gimmick boss?

Attached: 26E2C737-0680-4505-A649-CA05B834B2B8.jpg (1280x720, 195.54K)

It's the coolest dumb gimmick boss From has ever come up with.

>The power of friendship!
George and Miya are hacks

One of the few memorable and unique bosses in the game. Imo the peak of the game.

This. Radahn was the best part of elden ring, and that says a lot about the quality of the game

I hated fighting him but hes undeniably kino.

The cutscene and narration to introduce him was amazing. Really just classic Souls-style lore
>He has lost his wits, and now spends his days mindlessly feeding on his enemies and friends alike

He's the absolute king. The fight is great fun schlock and his difficulty is pitch perfect for such a janky boss.

This.
Peak presentation, shit boss.

I can't take him seriously on that tiny little horse.

Kino character with an interesting gimmick but somewhat failed execution.

Oh yes,it was great,those arrows that won't miss unless you dodge at the last second just to summon and get closer,his retarded animations look like a ice skating ballerina spinning and swinging his retarted oversized blades and OH MAN that EPIC speech before his fight with all those characters WOW how can you forget that??I almost got shivers.
I have been enjoying this game so far and played DeS PS3 on release and everything that followed but you 15yo need to play more games. This wasn't fun nor "epic",fuck you.I wish I was this young again

Attached: 1640017148619.gif (250x232, 2.05M)

Attached: 1591470831546.jpg (960x514, 24.8K)

based

The fact you can fight him with your jar friends and guts ripoff makes him the best fight in the game

>zodd on a horse

This boss was kino of the highest order and the only bullshit attack was the one where he jumps and makes his purple waves, I could never dodge that.
I solo'd him melee without bleed and it was so fucking gratifying, I wish I could replay it without needing to coop

absolute kino
his second phase transition is probably the best phase change from any souls game, other than maybe ludwig

This fight was a visual spectacle, but a steaming pile of shit form a gameplay perspective.
Overall, I'd still say it was KINO, even if it was not a pleasant experience. Beat him on my third try, by the way; no horse, too.

>With summons:
A spectacle gimmick fight that's pretty great
>without summons:
An awesome boss fight so long as you're riding around spastically on horse trying to steal a few hits in.
Radahn has absolutely nothing in moveset that prevents you from fighting him like any other difficult souls boss on foot e.g gael, ludwig, guardian ape etc. You just need to dodge his attacks and wait for openings like any other boss

I'm not sure if it's just the fact that Elden Ring obviously has so many new players unfamiliar with their games, but the fact that so many people genuinely believed this boss was impossible is ridiculous

Elden Beast is Final boss . Garbage game.

thought he was floating until I noticed his poor little exhausted horse

The fight sucks with low health but at 40 vig he becomes fun. Lore surrounding him is kino

He's a gimmick boss? What the hell is his gimmick? Found him pretty easy.

The comically-proportioned Radahn over his tiny, emaciated-looking mule kinda took away from his appearance.

yes

Why does he do so much damage??? what do I have to do??

>NOOOO!! BOSSES CAN'T BE SILLY!!!!! VIDEO GAMES ARE SOOOO SRS!!!!

I enjoyed it but even fighting him without summons/help I still found him kind of gimmicky simply due to the fact you can ride your horse the whole fight if you want to.

He uses gravity magic to make himself light so he doesn't have to abandon his horse. Because he loves that horse.

You will not ride the horse as long as he has his gravity arrows out.

this, wtf were they thinking? I burst out into treats when he came charging at me riding his tiny ass donkey