Game lets you use summons to attack enemies

>game lets you use summons to attack enemies

Attached: war.jpg (827x991, 233.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZBoiW460nU
store.steampowered.com/app/1075080/Falcon_Age/
royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rspb.2011.0957
discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/grudge-holding-crows-pass-on-their-anger-to-family-and-friends
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are crows attacking solar panels?

Crows have a very high level of intelligence.

If you were smart, you'd attack solar panels too.

Says right there
>Vengeful crows
It's revenge

crows know that solar panels are a spook

>game is about military aviation
youtube.com/watch?v=dZBoiW460nU
Shame about actually being aviation maintenance, what a load of fucking horseshit the US Navy aviation maintainer community is.

They've been paid off by the petroleum industry

If you used a falcon to defend a solar panel, YOU DID NOT BEAT THE CROW! You cheated

>MEMORIES BROKEN
>THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN
>I'VE EVEN FORGOTTEN MY NAME

Attached: hokusai-depicting-a-crow-carrying-a-sword,-with-cherry-blossoms-in-the-background.jpg (480x422, 86.53K)

Good goyim, fossil fuels are the only way

Probably bothered by the reflections.

they know something we don't

Good goyim, rent a car from tesla. Uh oh, you said the no no N word, we're pushing out a firmware update to disable your car.

They're redpilled on nuclear energy being our only hope.

Why do environmentalfags have a hate boner for nuclear energy?

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST ATTACK OUR INFRASTRUCTURE
cope

Attached: 1640127374077.webm (510x640, 1.95M)

Do you know how much fossil fuel is used to make a single solar panel?

The wind isn't blowing any harder and the sun isn't getting brighter. Solar and wind are unironically wastes of space and money. Water-power plants and nuclear plants are great alternatives however.

Crows are observant enough to notice that solar panels make giant heat rays pointed upwards that absolutely fucking murder birds and are clearly trying to make them go away
enough of these massive heat columns can have effects on local weather btw

Yes.

Attached: 1604722371118.png (381x381, 102.24K)

big oil agents

Rumor has that the so called Falcom of Kiev has already killed 200 crows

> notice that solar panels make giant heat rays pointed upwards that absolutely fucking murder birds

Attached: money as tribute.png (271x375, 230.96K)

i will follow the crows.
they are our superiors

Never happened.

shhhh
it's all green baby
we're going to save the planet

Falconers also get employed at landfills, airports and sea ports to keep birds at bay.

>the only energy sources are solar and fossil fuels, nothing else
lol
lmao
Solarfags are really struggling, huh?

>vengeful crows
my new favourite phrase

This

oh boo hoo actually was in the marines aviation maintenance side which is basically the same but poorer. you would never want to fly on a marine aircraft after looking at our birds.

Attached: 1640128120920.webm (540x720, 2.93M)

YOU JUST KNOW

theres literally a falconry game on steam with VR support
store.steampowered.com/app/1075080/Falcon_Age/

Attached: ss_e54e3a99fae6daa48d2d5d4b86c3ed0fd5bad655.600x338.jpg (600x337, 64.32K)

crows are so cool, can you own one?

why would you pet..lack for a better word "against the grain"? doesn't that shit annoy pets?

I'm sure if you befriend some crows, nobody will stop you. Its not like they really can do anything about it.

Neither did global warming

isn't the point of the panels to also absorb that heat?

Ha ha crows are so cool guys!

Attached: rick-and-morty-season-5-finale-rick-and-two-crows-anime-opening-1281789.jpg (1200x628, 73.4K)

Building new solar panels sites are destroying their habitats while the light reflecting off the arrays are blinding them.

If that's true I feel bad for birds. Always like crows ever since I heard of that time crows attacked researchers at a university because the crows remembered they were being experimented on by those same researchers as students years before.

>SHUT. IT. DOWN

Attached: Corvid.png (437x1171, 196.19K)

Find a place where a crow roosts and leave food near its roost.

Good pet. Now buy some oil.

>doesn't that shit annoy pets?
Yes, that's the point. Its funny seeing their reactions.

corvids confirmed as better future-planners than many people today

What keeps weirding me out is the amount of steps that the maintainers at my last command cut out versus my current one. It's a tossup between FDNF op-tempo and the commands in NAS Lemoore being gratuitous. And speaking of being broke, holy shit there's a lot of stuff here in Lemoore that's missing in Iwakuni.

>Destroy crow's natural habitat
>Crow's seek revenge
>Employee pets to cull crow population
>"We truly are the stewards of nature"
>*dumps broken solar panels into chinksect landfill and further destroys another environment*

WOW SO BASED
UPDOOTED, GOOD SIRS

They still think it's the 1930/40s when people didn't maintain uranium mines properly.

the only thing keeping corvids from being as cool as us is that they only live 5 years. you need parrots for intelligent birds with a life-span.

Most of the money in the energy industry is in pretending to be solving problems that dont actually exist.

muh cernobyl 3-mile island hirosima you can't hug each other with nuclear arms

more conspiratorial people will say conspiracy by big oil

more cynical people will notice nations like russia and china and other enemies of the west financing environmentalist movements in the west, for fairly obvious reasons

Sauce?

Why are crows and turkeys the only birds to mourn for their dead?

Attached: 1641701092797.webm (310x552, 2.72M)

They're all paid off by big oil to advocate against clean nuclear energy and fearmongering works to scare the average uneducated American to that end.

>zogbot trained interceptor falcons vs altruistic bomber crows just trying to save their fellow avians
nature is absolutely kino as fuck

Attached: 1602830979741.jpg (591x472, 120.58K)

nah some parrots do it too.

Attached: 1643694461294.webm (404x720, 1.47M)

no?

why does solar panels and wind mills make the chuds and petroleum fags seethe so much

>all of Europe was nearly consumed in fallout from Russian morons attacking the largest nuclear plant on the continent
It is a mystery

It's not exactly what he's referring to, but look up mask crow experiments.

Giwtwm

oh

Attached: 1633084664604.webm (544x800, 2.86M)

were you not under time constraints or supply shortaged like everyone else in your current command?

Think it could have been this, but might have been something else. I remember more about them attacking the same researchers, but the link is bookmarked on my old computer, sorry.

royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rspb.2011.0957

discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/grudge-holding-crows-pass-on-their-anger-to-family-and-friends

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-12 at 19-28-08 Grudge-Holding Crows Pass on Their Anger to Family and Friends.png (1056x2224, 497.37K)

I used to be ultra pro-nuclear (kinda still am), and what made me reconsider is the documentary by Adam Curtis. Basiclly I don't trust some thing that dangerous with people. Standard slip, people get cocky, regulating agencies get bought off, builders get greedy, etc. Add to that the future of "diversity quotas" and we are going to end up with badly build massive bombs being manned by inept people, because that's just human nature