Unironically the best fighting game ever made

Attached: street-fighter-v-champion-edition-screen-04-28jan20-en-us.jpg (1920x1173, 1.01M)

I find the artstyle terrible, but in terms of fighting game mechanics, ye you right.

true

guilty gear xx accent core

Akuma is an ugly incel.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 130.41K)

probably. id play it but not allowed

lol no

Nope. It's not 2D sprite art. This "game" has shit shit shit shit shit shit shit fuckin dog shit shit ugly fuck ass 3D graphics and the "game" is literal trash because of it, just like SF4.

All of you will suck my dick NOW.

>countering by posting the only fg that looks even worse

sf4 was better and has a better netcode

Its a masterpiece

hope you get the chance to eventually play more than one fighting game

>has better netcode
no it doesn't

This is what FGC shills will want you to believe

It's pretty good.

volcel*

yes it absolutely does/did.

Too much focus on close-distance and too much hit-stop to make combos easy for newfags. The game is dominated by lengthy un-SF combos that do small amounts of damage. Dashing.

It's a good game but it's not the GOAT.

The easier combos have nothing to do with hitstop, it's entirely based on the buffer. Fucking scrub.

OP here, I have something to confess. I haven't actually played this game and am considering buying it, I made this thread to see if it has any serious problems I wasn't aware of.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 52.77K)

Well you're just wrong. The hitstop plays a role too. It's not "have nothing to do with" at all.
The easy input buffers play a big role too, adding up to a game where lengthy combos are so easy that they do shit damage. All of it adds up to a game that feels more like an Arcsys game at times than a real SF title.

Good strategy on Any Forums. I do it often as well. Game I'm curious about I'll make a thread about "why did it fail?" when I have no idea if it failed or not.

It definitely does in green bars atleast. This isn't a good thing though. SF4 netplay was always mediocre even at its best during SSF4/2012. It just means SFV netplay is the awful poorly put together mess it is.

other than the fact that content wise its done for, they might make a balance patch in the future but i doubt it. but if you wanna get Ahead of the curve for sf6 then go ahead