Aloy is 19

>Aloy is 19
>looks 40
>Her model/voice actress is 35
>looks 19
wtf

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYLhBA-PQYE

Attached: HannahHoekstra.jpg (1280x720, 155.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MqKiPiClEY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why you don't fall for the "suntan" meme. Moisturize your face, exercise, eat well, and stay out of the sun and you'll look like a teenager till youre 50

dutch is a disgusting language holy shit

No language on earth is as disgusting as French though.

It's a trend, apparently.

Attached: Alva.png (1244x700, 1.47M)

No. You'll look like michael jackson

why are americoids so scared of different languages?

>I am one of the chosen people, the Jews
What did they mean by this

im an alberto barbosa though

Attached: gwuw7zd01gd31.jpg (640x330, 45.31K)

The dev said they made Aloy ugly because that's their fetish, i'm not kidding

I don't understand how this happens.
Kojima can perfectly recreate Norman Reedus and Lea Seydoux, but everytime these western studios do facescan they cock it up.

Attached: 1535366137783.jpg (500x997, 65.54K)

lmao i bet these bitches get confused and turned off after they first show them their game model

>western
capcom too and they're some of the worst. notice how the guys look 100% fine (leon; carlos)

personally, i noticed capcom started making their girls uglier around the latter end of the wii days

nah. They're movie games. Think about it this way: Christian Bale goes through all the hassle of getting fat, getting ripped, or becoming Mr. Skeleton depending on the role. These girls didn't have to go through that to look the part of the character.

I think part of the problem is all the dynamic lighting we do now, and women having less features to their face than men. And they're trying to compensate for their shitty lighting by making their features stronger.

AMERICAN>power gap>Semitic languages>East asian languages>English>a secret code language your retarded cousin made up when you were 12>>>>>>>>>>> Euro/wypipo languages

>be western developer
>pay for the actress to use her face in game
>fail
>now people praise your botched 3D modelling as being a pioneer in making unattractive female MC

you're giving these shallow whores way too much credit and soul lmao

that may be.

Western devs need to stop facescanning girls that only look good with makeup.

Also get a fuck ton of sleep and never wake up to an alarm. Literally hibernate and you will stay young forever. chadcel here.

Only a gay or even worse a female could be this vain. Imagine not enjoying the sun just so you don't look old when you're old lol.

>model/voice actress
Isn't Aloy voiced by Ashly Burch?

Just wait until you see how they dance.
youtube.com/watch?v=MqKiPiClEY8
Everything about the dutch is retarded.

Use sunscreen you idiot, just don't sit outside trying to get a tan

>american
lmao

Attached: nigspeak.jpg (1024x768, 76.27K)

I'm 28 and literally everyone who has asked thinks I'm 20.

I do everything to take care of myself....except sleep. I think my average would be 5 hours sleep a day. A lot of days it's worse. Still look good but I'm afraid that will blow up in my face one day.

face scanning what a mistake