Lets settle it once and for all. Which one is better and why? I am excited to hear the Any Forumsexperts

Lets settle it once and for all. Which one is better and why? I am excited to hear the Any Forumsexperts.

Attached: Oot-MM.png (800x400, 550.71K)

original MM>original OoT > Remake oot >remake mm

MM is darker and more atmospheric for me, thats why i always liked it more as a kid. Shit felt cold and scary.

Majora's Mask is just OoT Gaiden imo, they're too different to compare.

Yes. Contrarions will shit post, but true oldfags know I'm right.

mm has the shittiest dungeons and way too much animation bloat.
its not even close

This.
Also the "so dark so deep" faggots who unironically claim MM is better are so nostalgia-blind, they seem to have forgotten about the 3 day time limit on MM, making it a completely unenjoyable experience.
Get fucked, contrarians. No one cares about your gay sidequest with an underage dude fucking his mother.
MM's quests, storyline, and main villain were cringe-inducing trash.

Curious, what is animation bloat? I literally have no idea what you mean. Not trying to be mean or funny. I am confused.

Ugh...I don't think you played the game my fren

Majora is more about sidequests

ocarina animation, bird teleport animation, mask animation, wayyy too long animation that plays between days
im sure they fixed this in the remake but none of this was skippable in the original

They're both pretty dated ngl

No it's about saving the world in three days!

>main mechanic of the game makes it unenjoyable
Fedoras mask fans can get fucked but so can you

Well you're mistaken, fren.
I even have "nostalgia" for it as I received it christmas of the year 2000 when I was about 13.
Even still, I know it to be a piece of shit compared to Ocarina of Time. A piece of shit that just used Ocarina of Time's assets and mashed together some half-assed "deep too edgy 5 you" game that contrarians won't ever stop praising to the high heavens.
Sorry you can't accept the truth.

MM is great but it literally cannot exist without OoT and cannot be fully appreciated without first playing OoT
so even though you might get more enjoyment out of MM, that's only because it stands on the shoulders of OoT so its unfair to compare them 1:1

I do think Majoras Mask should be lauded for
1. Genuinely breaking up the Zelda formula with a fun gimmick
2. Really pushing the N64 to it's absolute limit
3. Having an really sublime presentation from start to finish, especially with specific things like Clock Town and the lovers side quest
4. Having some excellent dungeons that all feel extremely distinct from any of those in OoT

But all of that said, OoT is just excellent in a vacuum, and you'd be kind of a rube to recommend MM to someone without having them first play OoT, so OoT should overall be considered better.
On top of that Majoras Mask has a fair amount of examples of "THAT part", whereas OoT really feels beyond reproach 20 years later, even if some of the elements/characters/story are eclipsed by MM.

Attached: OoT_Lakeside_Laboratory_Shark.png (320x227, 125.37K)

Ah, I see. You have good points. They did not bother me but you are certainly not wrong. Thank you for the clarification.

Oh, I definitely don't think it's perfect. Really as I've gotten older I find that most things can be shit. For me it became a matter of headspace. I've had a strange life, so there is a good chance you are right. I just don't care fren.
You have to bring something to the table, but you brought only sadness. You disappoint me.

I prefer Ocarina but see why people prefer Majora
either way they're both the two best 3D Zeldas

Attached: 96710777_p4.png (2039x2894, 2.86M)

>riginal MM>original OoT > Remake oot >remake mm
there's no difference between the originals and remakes

Except zora swimming being a catastrophy in the mm remake.

if only

There is, but not enough to get autistic about.
I really like the differences though. I do still prefer the 64 graphics however.

Oh dang you are 100% right. It slipped past me. How did they manage to screw that up??