How's that backlog going Any Forums?

How's that backlog going Any Forums?

Attached: 5.jpg (1268x1862, 313.03K)

I still need to kill Gwyn, Vendrick, and the twin princes. I love all three souls games stopped for various reasons.

>save corrupted 2 times on DS1
>I moved before I could finish DS2
>literally can’t find the motivation to finish DS3

At least I haven’t bought ER yet

I was making decent progress but it's started growing again. My immediate backlog is now 35 games, my backlog-backlog is 38, and my backlog-backlog-backlog is hundreds.

STOP POSTING ABOUT SOULS SHIT
I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT

Attached: AdorableAggravatingCaimanlizard-size_restricted-min.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

What's a good game on sale on steam right now?

all pc games are free

Attached: 60d.jfif.jpg (2000x1197, 366.95K)

>My immediate backlog is now 35 games
guessing you mean games you own
>backlog-backlog is 38
guessing that is the next games you know you want to buy
>my backlog-backlog-backlog is hundreds.
the rest of the wishlist you want to buy some time and play but not a priority right now

Personally, my issue is that im retarded and gotta 100% the games i own and i keep going back to the games i do like to play but already 100%ed.
Currently, i have around 25 or so games i own and i want to play but also 100%.
i have 5 games on my wishlist i really want to buy and play but i rather get done with the rest.
Then there's my wishlist of 239 games on Steam and ~70 games for older Nintendo/Sony consoles.

Attached: 1645918855686.png (822x259, 62.11K)

I don't buy shit I'm not going to play

Yeah I remember this, you're supposed to pick 3 and then switch to one of the other doors

No they're all games I own, every once in a while I'll find myself starting a new backlog which becomes the immediate backlog and everything else gets reshuffled backwards. It's a very intricate system.

Attached: 1639882301896.jpg (500x508, 26.41K)

very, very cultured, i see.

Why do you have a backlog at all? Games aren't a chore, you autistic retard.

I don't have a chore list of games because I have a social life.

Well I used to keep the list of games I wanted to play in my brain but at a certain point it got too big so I started writing it down

Games are awful, though. Find a better hobby.

nah they're pretty good
t. video game enjoyer

cry about it

No. That's gay.
Stop it.

>because I have a social life.

Attached: 5.jpg (1079x1031, 90.76K)

What if I'm already gay?

Well, there are many suicide options. Knives, guns, pills, rope, etc...

>tfw Terraria and FTL and Creeper World 3 are fighting for my attention

I'M SORRY, I CAN'T PICK

Still haven't played Windwaker. I bought the game probably 3-5 years ago used, good shape complete ok deal I guess.

>DAE HATE VIDYA ON Any Forums??
you're not funny or unique.

What game do you beat 101 times?

I'm trying to play some Wario Land 3 whenever I can be bothered, I'm on the 2nd last dungeon of Adventure of Link, still grinding through Hyrule Warriors DE, I'm at the third area of Legends Arceus but mainly focusing on the Pokedex, I'm part way through Control and FF7R...I need to focus on one game and finish it then move to the next. After that I still would like to play Wario Shake Dimension, Wario Land 4, Portal 2, Dead Rising and Banjo Kazooie Gruntys Revenge. I've not been in much of a gaming mood though and when I do game it's on EA Star Wars Battlefront 2 or a run of RE2 Remake.

Attached: 1642962821152.png (800x1020, 403.97K)

Megaman 2.