I'm afraid I just butchered 100000 random security guards and lawmen so my gang of scumbags and whores can fuck around...

>I'm afraid I just butchered 100000 random security guards and lawmen so my gang of scumbags and whores can fuck around in the woods some more
So profound. So deep.

Attached: rdr2.jpg (1024x657, 46.81K)

>burns town down and murders everyone in it
>"have interracial sex and let women vote"

kek nooo you don't understand, didn't you see the flaming cross fall on the KKK members?? Stop supporting the bad guys chud

Anyone who thinks rockstar's writing is actually good has probably never read a single book outside the ones they were forced to read in school.

Christopher Dorner was based, fuck pigs light them up on sight.

You play the villain in this story so it makes sense that your character would adopt the incorrect position on everything

you see the joke is that if Arthur is a bad guy he doesn't have this scene, haha gottem!!!

>Ludonarrative dissonance

Attached: 6c820920313a6e90f87ef90408af18-1200x1442-1 (1).png (1200x1442, 411.24K)

>all these brainlets filtered by redemption KINO

>mortal man fears death
Yeah that's a thinker isn't it

Attached: 1647126973231.gif (400x225, 2.18M)

Why does Gta 4 get a good rep here storywise, but RDR2 doesn't? There practically the same story with very similar protagonist

>tfw playing this game and think that the story will be about Arthur rapidly realizing everyone in the gang is a stupid retard and ditching them once he's had enough
>tfw the gang's big plan is to pretend they're law enforcement while they try to figure out where a plantation owner buried confederate gold
>tfw this retarded story is played straight and dramatically
>tfw when we're supposed to get emotionally attached to these retards
>tfw arthur never figures it out and we're supposed to be empathetic to his character

But remember! Video games are...art!

Attached: arfur.jpg (1280x720, 116.39K)

Niko knows he's a violent hypocrite and spends almost the entire game hating himself and being a depressed weirdo. His actions in the missions you play reflect his cutscene character perfectly

I don't like either

john was such a chad compared to this pussy, the whole game I'm murdering minorities and doing all manner of vile shit and then this pussy starts saying women should vote and being angry at racists and then gets sick and cries about it like a bitch about it, John was a fucking man literally won a mexican revolution and killed the faggots that betrayed him cause the feds had his family held hostage, then they fucked him over anyway and he walked out that barn and got blown the fuck away, didn't complain and didn't cry once, plus he hated beaners and women too, in the first game at least, it's really sad that cuck arthur became the face of this franchise.

he figured it out awhile ago, he just thinks he has a responsibility to see everyone he loves get a better life. also the whole confederate gold thing is supposed to be retarded, it was a lie to manipulate the gang into being the town's proxies for their family feud. Dutch underestimated the town folk and because Arthur never does anything but bitch when shit goes south he goes along with the bad plan anyway.

GTA4 isn't constantly upheld as the best game ever.
GTA4 critics aren't dismissed out of hand childishly.

based

>man hunted escaped slaves 40 years ago
>you get good karma if you murder him in cold blood
That was the moment I turned the game off.

>Anyone who thinks rockstar's writing is actually good has probably never read a single book outside the ones they were forced to read in school.
name one game with better writing than rdr2 and I'll suck your cock.

What? That's just how it was in the wild west. Are you really that much of a stupid motherfucker? And you know that he was talking about TB.

Still the best game ever made

the witcher 3

Attached: 14511.jpg (1450x840, 115.89K)

>destroy a homeless man's family heirlooms because he used to be a slave owner
The absolute state of Rockshit.

Borderlands

Any Forums just wants to whine about how it wasn't racist and "accurate" for them. That's why they butthurt and we get 400+ replies about the game because they want to have some moral high ground over it. Not even understanding the Wild West was bloody as fuck, and not everyone was racist throwaway human beings. I bet they got bootyhurt with Dutch's speech about the settlers, and mocking confederate members that still were holding on to the "lost cause" that we still have people flying that flag today.

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

everything after velen was absolute trash. If you said TW2 I might think you at least knew what you're talking about, but you're just a basic pleb.

And there are vidya with the same level of writing quality as RDR2, Disco Elysium and Kentucky Route Zero to name a few, but none of them have the R* budget and the best open world ever made by a mile.