Xenoblade

Kill the cat.

Attached: melia.jpg (1280x720, 109.23K)

No!

Attached: tumblrlmao_ncqq8mgN9x1qzhgaao8_1280.png (1280x720, 769.22K)

retarded ass hairstyle

Wonder if Teelan and Tyrea are gonna show up in 3
I mean, if Melia is there, then Tyrea has to be there too.

Attached: sex3.jpg (640x359, 51.28K)

No.

Attached: EZMMSQ6UMAAFMgp.jpg (1516x2000, 763.25K)

looks like a boy w/ dumbbells taped to the back of his head

Do it for Bird Lady!

You're unfamiliar with the concept of twin pigtails?

Good thing she gets cucked by Shulk because then I can have her

Very likely. Give that they gave a decent amount of focus on Teelan's research during FC, I assume that will tie into Melia's story in XC3.

HELLO?

IS THIS THING ON?

It's all but confirmed, given they're the closest thing she has to a family.
Same with Dromarch and Nia.

She's wearing a mask and going to war against a fucking cat
They're dead

>All these fucking side quests in 1
Are they worth doing or should I just blow past them?

I want Riki to be written out of the game with a mod bros. Such a shit and infuriating character.
>but muh heart to hearts
Fuck off. He's literally the worst part of every scene he's in. The party dynamic noticeably takes a nose dive when he joins 1/4 of the way in.

You're a homosexual who probably likes men.

Not an argument

There's a couple that unlock new skill trees for your characters, those are definitely worth doing.
They are however hidden in quest trees so you have to do a lot of other ones beforehand.
Also be sure to turn on Expert Mode if you're on the Switch version so you don't overlevel yourself by doing quests.

No way fag.

Attached: Maknia.jpg (850x1150, 182.05K)

the only ones worth doing are the two that gives you monado arts (which are unfortunately locked behind 3 star affinity for the areas) and the ones that give you new character skill trees (also locked behind area affinity)

Kitteh > Birb

>which are unfortunately locked behind 3 star affinity for the areas
Jfc don't you have to do a whole bunch of quests before you get the affinity level up?

Is there an easy way to grind character affinity? Giving gifts seems like a huge waste of time unless they're 4 star

Yes, so those monado arts quests may not be worth it all that much, but for one of the arts you have to do significantly
less quests to get to the required area affinity because of the smal population

As for grinding character affinity, there was an exploit in Makna Forest where you would strip all characters of their armor and gems, lure a dinosaur, hide behind a tree, and constantly taunt the dinosaur while the other party members encourage each other while constantly missing. However I believe this was patched, and I want to say there is another method but I cannot remember it right now.

How the toxoplasmosis treating you?