Party member heals final boss to full health

>party member heals final boss to full health

Attached: kana.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVulNmzTqNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=TVulNmzTqNc

Attached: aigis lol.jpg (313x314, 26.03K)

I forgot what this anime was about

Some people are incredibly bad at this video game thing.

Where are his null charm weapons

This anime was okay.
How did the manga ended?

>tfw got Nyx healed on the final form but kept fighting anyway and won

Attached: based snake.jpg (250x250, 10.31K)

Bitches melting into goo if they go off the pill.

I remember this anime being very unintentionally funny

for me, it was the regen girl who fell for him and just asked him out instead of taking the roundabout method.

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 801.93K)

Tell me about the anime

Nyx literally isn't even hard, I was a 16 year old casual baby when the game came out and had no guides or anything, Nyx was still easy as fuck. I remember struggling a lot more early and midgame than I did lategame.

I remember the girl in the OP pic being this completely paralized wheelchair girl who spoke via telepathy

he ragequit while playing on easy mode

Alien parasites injected into the spinal tracts of cute girls turn them into witches and if removed cause the girls to radioactively decay.
If they don't get pills from the organization they die. They run away from the organization with a handful of pills anyway
Literally me-kun finds one of them identical to his missing oneitis childhood friend and tries to help them.
Finding a harem for himself

Identical Girl is his childhood friend, he tried to recognize her from the moles that used to be in her armbit, only they moved once she grew big titties so that's why he didn't think is was her.

Attached: file.png (973x947, 689.07K)

The difficulty of any Megaten lategame comes down to understanding of fusion and basic RPG mechanics. I can tell you from experience that most people are mentally retarded and incapable of learning this stuff even after sinking 80+ hours into a game.

Attached: venny2.jpg (1000x1440, 147.26K)

Now I know why I don't watch modern anime

There are a lot of people who play Persona and Pokemon but fucking hate RPGs it's really funny

Well there's a saving grace for this one.
All of his girls fucking die

Because you're a dumb redditor who complains about muh sexualization, we already know.

Attached: hoy.png (210x240, 136.72K)

so did this girl died or what

Attached: bvIr7f.gif (400x267, 3.25M)

Went VERY deep end.

snk exist, so it isnt the worst anime ending in history, but the fact it's a contender should tell you everything you know

is you think Brynhildr is good you are simply a tasteless retard.

That bad?

I think some of the girls leave him, some die, and he enters some pocket dimension where he's kinda dead or something.

I'm responding to
>Now I know why I don't watch modern anime
Which has nothing to do with anything being good or bad, it's a statement of proud ignorance made by faggot redditors.