Just a twitter thread I found that gave me more faith in what the upcoming Mario Movie can give us

Just a twitter thread I found that gave me more faith in what the upcoming Mario Movie can give us.

twitter.com/italian_samurai/status/1493012994174984194

Your thoughts?

Attached: MV5BODMzNmZjZGItNjk5Yy00ZTg5LTg1MjMtODU4NmUzMjg2M2E3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg (1080x1350, 180.84K)

You're redditor, nintendy, manchild, like normario and most likely non straight. Why you think you deserve attention here? Jannies, archive the thread.

gabario

>Miyamoto is front and center in this project
that's how you know it's going to be shit

Alright let's see:
>Yeah illumation is bad but they're taking this as seriously as their other stuff
Not a help
>Miyamoto is involved
EPs don't do shit.
>The writers are the directors of the TTG movie
Not a good thing.
>Misrepresenting the writer of this movie as the writer of Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs, when he was just an assistent
Not good.
>Nintendo is involved
EPs do nothing.
>They made obscure references
Sure, that's a calculated move for reddit buzz
>Celebrities wont make a project automatically bad
They can certainly not fit their roles.
>Cover your ass statement at the end
Yep.

I feel worse about the movie, thanks twittard.

>Yes, to get the elephant out of the room, Illumination doesn't have the best track record, but that does NOT mean they are going to slack on this project
not just that, they have a terrible track record.
>m-maybe they'll do a good one this time you guys!
this is just irrational cope.
get over yourself paperfag
>We are keeping him front and center
I seriously doubt Miyamoto's suggestions, who have to go through a translator I bet, will save a script from being bad and direction from being bad
>Despite also having huge roles in some high-quality projects like: [capeshit cartoons and Thundercats]
amazing.
>And think about it… WHY would Nintendo want to be a part of another garbage Mario movie AFTER the ‘93 film?
they care about commercial success. trash like Minions can be a commercial success.

Attached: 1625467633665.jpg (1024x576, 51.62K)

As soon he proclaimed that Shiggy pushed for "storytelling" in fucking Donkey Kong, as if it was one of the early titles made me drop the entire argument. There's a story in DK, but it's a literally a basic-bitch "save the macguffin" story that we've seen in countless games in that time period. And Zelda isn't really much of a story driven series, but still follows the same set of predictable plot elements like Mario.

What we'll expect is Shiggy pushing is a fairly predictable story with the same tired elements.
>Save the princess story direction
>Movie starting with a brief Mario bros origin story with Donkey Kong, Mario Bros and Wrecking Crew elements which they'll play a part in the final parts of the movie
>Entire movie is just basically SMB
>Brothers conflict moment where they'll separate by a argument, but then they join back at the final act of the movie
>Peach being a corny smartass to Bowser while he keeps her hostage, and caves into her demands.

The most that the movie will be is just bunch of really predictable plot elements that makes the entire movie uninspired and generic, due to the western animation often relying on the same tired elements that have been in reuse for 30+ years of modern hollywood cinema.

Attached: 1646278996779.jpg (1412x1003, 124.1K)

Reading these comments and... y'all really gotta touch some grass baka

>paperfag
wtf are you on about
last time shiggy was involved in a good game was before paper mario even came out

>just a twitter thread
into the trash it goes

Attached: 1528585424748.jpg (550x547, 45.86K)

Woo, Sonic fans finally WIN!

Attached: 9gUHxr.gif (480x270, 3.89M)

Fucking bitch. Mario Multimedia is ass and shiggy making a good story is impossible. Maybe stop trying to earn cloud and realize this movie was destined for failure the moment illumination joined.

Attached: E646608E-286D-4C25-ADF1-680A7708BB8D.jpg (800x763, 72.36K)

I'm not reading a fucking twitter thread, screencap it or summarize it or fuck off.

*Clout, not Cloud

Go the fuck back

Oh no you'll give Twitter 1 click!!!

Fucking right wing baby.

The movie might not suck; I'll never watch it to find out. But this guy's line of reasoning is so awful I can't even. Yup, I can see why you'd seek confirmation on here about how fucking retarded this guy's thought process is.

Damn, my grammar is about as good as this low-quality tweet

Mind to explain the parts about the thread you disliked?

i'm probably not gonna watch it, but only once the reviews (from Any Forums) come out and say it's good (not "okay", GOOD)

man you can't be like the big brown

Hey! It's not gonna be as bad as that godawful Sonic movie at least

How do I tell the difference between a shill thread and one that is genuine???

>Jack Black
>Seth Rogan
It's going to be shit.

OP is too retarded to be a shill

i better see bowser hold up a stop sign or i will RIOT
IN THE THEATER
WITHOUT A SINGLE SHRED OF SHAME OR CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS (ESPECIALLY THE CHILDREN WATCHING (WHO AM I KIDDING, KIDS WON'T WATCH THIS, ONLY MANCHILDREN WILL))