If this isn't the first enemy you killed, you didn't play the game

If this isn't the first enemy you killed, you didn't play the game.

Attached: Elden-Ring-Tree-Sentinel-Boss.jpg (2000x1000, 279.77K)

Just run past lol

>play samurai
>get torrent
>come back
>jump on building
>shoot him

Glad to know I played the game user just cause I killed him first.

Also
>not killing bug boi before tutorial
cmon man

>just admit you are a little bitch

is that myrmidon or zanzibart

Oops, wrong pic

Attached: elden-ring-ulcerated-tree-spirit-bite.jpg (1920x1080, 250.21K)

explain why i should kill him immediately and then explain why i shouldnt instead run straight to the hardest possible boss that can be reached on foot at the beginning first
>b-because you see him first!
think about how dumb you sound if this is your logic

both
You see Myrmidon and Zanzibart were once a single entity know are Myrmzanzibartidon that was chosen by the Old Ones to become the next Elden Lord of Fire and Stars but in order to do so he first had to unify the world under a single banner. In order to achieve his goal in a timely fashion our hero divided himself into both Myrmidon and Zanzibart so that one could travel west and one could go east. However, doing so reduced his power greatly and this led to Myrmidon being defeated by the player before he could achieve his goal which is why he said, "Zanzibart forgive me."

>>b-because you see him first!
>think about how dumb you sound if this is your logic
What makes it dumb? Its very logical
Avoiding him means admitting defeat

shitter cope lmao

Attached: eldenring_2022-02-25_20-22-27.jpg (2560x1440, 2.26M)

what if i avoid him and make a beeline to an even harder boss? you're admitting defeat if you fight something easier first

You're only fighting him immediately so it'll be easier to do a boss that's actually hard after

damn...
can't wait for the Prepare to Cry. Hopefully Vaati will credit you in it

>He didn't kill Grafted Scion first
lmfao

What about that spider fuck?

>making the harder bosses easier by fighting tree sentinel first
now who's the shitter? go fight radahn first

How do you know the harder boss is there? Where would you go? You don't, unless you google it beforehand. That's not allowed.

If you died, you didn't actually play the game. If you took damage, you didn't actually play the game. If when you started your character, you didn't immediately win and get every achievement, you didn't play the game.

Attached: 96549593_p0.jpg (1600x1200, 287.57K)

i kneel...

go around the whole game finding every boss you can but not killing them, then pick the hardest out of all them and kill them first before proceeding

>He doesn't use his patented gamer intuition to hone in on the hardest fight of the game and beeline for it without killing any enemy in the way
pathetic faggot