Noooooooooooooooooooooo9ooooooooòoooooooœooooooo9ooooooooooooōó

Noooooooooooooooooooooo9ooooooooòoooooooœooooooo9ooooooooooooōó

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-133102_Chrome.jpg (1080x1638, 629.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.today/a4Z4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1646526869838.jpg (389x410, 44.31K)

good they should be fighting while outside not playing games on their phones

The russian civil war will begin after ruskies realize all they have left is their own garbage culture

Does anyone play Pikmin Bloom?

>"see, this is (You), sheep"
>*stops spamming the internet with anti-vaccine, anti-5G, flat earth etc propaganda and proceeds to spam with anti-Ukraine one*

>the (((Global Community)))

Well maybe now they can Pokemon... GO to the polls

>Image pointing out that the propaganda machine changes from week to week and is rarely consistent
>"Oh yeah? Well you're a *insert some buzzwords and labels from said propaganda machine*

not an argument

Are you suggesting Japan is part of the West? Is that how stupid you are?

>Russians
"Don't care I'll pirate it anyway"

>want to invade Ukraine, because you want that sweet buffer state
>but want to have a justifiable pretext to doing it so you don't get reamed by the rest of the planet
>Biden beats you to it, says you're going to invade, now you can't craft your own narrative because everyone's already been primed
>well shit
>do it anyways, maybe I can at least replace the president with a puppet, try throwing out a bunch of narratives like historical ownership, Nazis, blah blah blah
>No one is buying it, the Ukrainians aren't capitulating
>well shit
>Just keep invading anyways
>It isn't working out the way you thought it would
>get butthurt and start threatening nuclear weapons
>now you just justified the existence of NATO, the very thing you wanted to destroy, countries that were neutral to you like Switzerland think you're unhinged
>the entire world sees you as Hitler 2.0
>can't back down because you're too afraid of looking weak
>meanwhile the ruble is tanking and the entire economy is crashing under all the sanctions, Russians are getting detained en masse for unauthorized protests, Germany is sending arms for the first time in years, Ukraine is now getting sent military aid from non-NATO countries like Sweden and Finland
>your oligarch buddies who help fund you are getting their megayachts seized and their assets frozen
>even the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, connected to Xi Jinping, is turning its back
>now you’re getting accused of targeting civilians and committing war crimes
>say that the reason they were bombing civilians is because of Umbrella corporation
So what’s Putin’s endgame here?

maybe read the image you're posting zogbot shill

People still playing this shit?

Who cares, I can play Legends Arceus

>wall of text
Left can't into memes is proved yet agian.

How long until some basement dwelling Russian gets his waifus snatched from him and decides to go full fucking nuclear against his government?

I accept your concession

Russia nationalized all foreign assets, it’s practically communist now yet you defend it, lol

Fucking globohomo in the long run, isolationist, and independence is the only path forward, every country for themselves, fuck america and fuck NATO.

lel it's all good my dude
next time you want to shit post your propaganda on Any Forums just read the image you're posting

Why didn't all the companies jump like this during the Georgian invasions? This is fucking bizarre

Sounds like haven with all corpos pulling out, russia seems less raped by western media

>Any Forums and MAGAbros claim to be anti-war
>now they unironically support war

>Any Forums and MAGAbros claim to be “pro free speech”
>defend a country that will detain you anywhere from 15 days to 5 years for protesting the war, charge you 60k USD in fines if you call it an “invasion”, will even arrest children for this. Now it is a criminal offense and can land you 15 years in prison

>Any Forums and MAGAbros deny that Trump is a Putin shill
>now not only did Trump praise Putin constantly, they unironically shill Putin too, Nick Fuentes wants Putin to be the US president, Tucker Carlson literally went live saying Putin isn't the enemy, other Americans are, and got broadcast on Kremlin-backed news

>Any Forums and MAGAbros claim to oppose the wealthy elite
>unironically defend the Russian oligarchs who fund Putin and his warmongering, get butthurt when Western countries sanction said oligarchs, seize their yachts and freeze their assets

>Any Forums and MAGAbros claim to hate communism and "government control"
>are now unironically defending the Russian government nationalizing industries in response to the sanctions

I just love the blatant hypocrisy.

I accept your further concession

Hitler also nationalized almost everything
Was he a gommunist?

So you’re saying Putin’s a Nazi? Well okay then

>Any Forums and MAGAbros claim to be anti-war
lol, what?

>cant fetch pokemon creatures during war
The boomers won, its over...

Isolationism creates meme states like Sakoku Japan, USSR and incestuous micronations that don't advance beyond pointy sticks

I'm saying your idea that nationalizing something = communism is wrong.

don't forget, they turned their back on capitalism when businesses started catering to "woke" lefties and boycotting turned to "cancel culture" when it affected them negatively

if it weren't for double standards, they'd have no principles at all

What world do you live in?

They screeched on and on about how Hillary and Biden are warmongers, Hillary and Biden will start WW3, blah blah blah

When Trump bombed Syria over suspected chemical weapons they all shit their pants and that was pretty much the one time they doubted Orange God

Pokemon Go Assassinate Putin

FUCK EVERYONE SUPPORTING LITERAL NAZIS

Attached: nazis of ukraine.webm (720x946, 2.84M)

Who are you talking about? Making random shit up doesn't work like you think it does

Just overthrow Putin already you fucking vodka swilling retards do it fucking do it

Attached: azov-ukraine-nazi-symbol.jpg (1023x525, 207.25K)

Yeah ok dude, keep lying

hey don't hate the man he gets paid to post here
I think it's a waste of time trying to propagandize Any Forums of all places considering the anonymous nature of posters and how all it takes is one person to ruin your entire shill thread but hey I'm not the one paying them either.

Attached: b57e3yoi9wm81.jpg (640x356, 184.8K)

>Any Forums is antiwar
if your going to troll at least make it believable

And globalism fuck the population of weaker countries or corrupted countries, if you want to play globalism, sure go ahead, but at least drop the veil of hypocrisy.

Ok dude, keep lying

I don't think people even still play Go in first world countries.

>When Trump bombed Syria over suspected chemical weapons they all shit their pants and that was pretty much the one time they doubted Orange God
doesn't that mean that they are at heart anti-war
and don't the first part of your post also turned out to be accurate since we are a lot closer to a potential ww3 than we were under drumpf?

It's like the world has gone insane and people are openly rehabilitating HITLER

Attached: hitler.png (1452x1250, 1.21M)

The critically acclaimed video game Shadow The Hedeghog for the Nintendo Gamecube Entertainment System is still available in Mother Russia. Also, schneed.

Attached: 1646860468238.jpg (433x424, 30.8K)

Almost every ptg that defended Trump claimed that he didn’t start any more wars, as if that’s somehow a virtue

You’re a either a liar or a retard, you have no idea what you’re talking about

I find the Russians desperately trying to claim the Ukraine are nazis while invading them hilarious.

>ptg and pol share the same beliefs
ptg is hated on Any Forums, again do some research if your going to troll.

contrarianism isn't a buzzword and it doesn't make you more intelligent

>claim the Ukraine are nazis

Attached: nazis supporters.jpg (640x699, 56.82K)

>don't spread the lie of innocent russians
man this shit is going to turn really fun really soon isn't?
western media is openly telling people to hate the average russian citizens now to the point that social media is even allowing calls to violence
archive.today/a4Z4o

Attached: brave_2022-03-12.png (983x1103, 281.6K)

Lying about what, who the fuck wants to go fight against random slavs and extend the reach of globohomo?

Well yeah, and that’s the point, they’re hypocritical. On one hand they don’t want war, they praise Trump for “not starting any more wars” and on the other hand they cheer for Russia invading and complain when Biden sticks to sanctions. All yo do is flip flop based on popular opinion, you have no real values or consistent beliefs

So then why do you cheer when Putin invades? Why do you unironically defend him?
>war bad
>no wait uh war good!

by the standard of west ukrainians are ultranazis

>complain when Biden sticks to sanctions
really?
I've yet to find a single post saying Biden should invade Russia.

>being opposed to kikery is leftist

Don't care, Russia is losing, post your failed attempts at propaganda else where.

wait so what would happen if I spoofed to russia

RUSSIAN AND BELARUSIAN GAMERS?????

RISE UP!

>So then why do you cheer when Putin invades?
I don't
I just think it's hilarious that the globohomo decided to commit economic sepaku to try to kill Russia together with it.

When did anyone ever say that, nobody wants to go get drafted to fight in some god forsaken shithole and die for rich faggots so they can line their pockets even more. This war is the result of globohomo refusing to negotiate and work with the Russians because they want their same shitty system to cover the entire planet. I fucking hate Putin but I hate the west about as much, but of course the only ones who get fucked in the ass by this bullshit are the civilians and average citizens

Better not upset those Blackrock Jews.
Wouldn't want those Jews to put you on the bad boy list :D
Better fall in line goy :D

The funny thing about his is that Putin supporters are actual neo-nazis themselves. It doesn't make any sense.

Funny how it's only spamming when it's not the 24/7 media machine doing it.

Attached: 686732209.png (768x431, 377.47K)

>Blackrock
Who?

Any Forums boogeyman.

I cannot express enough how much I despise them portraying Zelenskyy as a hero.

>Military has lost
>"lol too bad I'm gonna treat all my citizens as combatants and refuse to ever surrender"
>Help me globohomo they're killing civilians!

the fund that finances the people that pay you per post, or do you get paid per hour?

Nah man, you jist fail to underdtand that noticing the propaganda machine doesn't make you neither a rebel nor smarter than everyone else.
I say this because even if you notice propaganda, you are not immune to propagantic infection and you should always humble yourself through this fact and not treat propaganda victim like they are retards.
You actually have a responsibility, a duty to find ways to make people see what you see and if they fight it, can't see or refuse to see, this isn't your cue to jerk yourself over how enlightened you are.

Even if we both see the same thing, I will never side with you if you take the attitude of an insecure, but fart sniffing pseud who uses his knowledge to belittle and divide others.