Assassin's creed 2

Assassin's creed 2
home...

Attached: 2dfg3.jpg (1200x675, 119.6K)

>romanticized the series
>threw out literally everything that made the story gritty or dark
>brought in bright happy lights, funny italian accents, celebrity cameos, into a Templar culture where Assassins literally don't even make sense
>any semblance of fiction rooted in non-fiction is totally out the window
>spawned a boring protag which was overused over 5 fucking games later
>collectathon elements to the max
>shit soundtrack except for the opening title track
>QTE cutscenes

yeah nah. AC 1 did it much better. Sorry liberal.

Attached: 1448410202666.png (350x322, 68.57K)

>liberal

Attached: 1625345305307.png (1160x770, 123.72K)

And they also took out any blurred lines, you are the good guy taking out the bad guys in asscreed two. The first game actually make you think about your place in the world

And yet you can't refute a single point I made about the game. Curious! If I had called you a 'nigger' instead of 'liberal' would you have accepted that more readily?

Attached: 1641623761479.png (357x384, 39.72K)

>If I had called you a 'nigger' instead of 'liberal' would you have accepted that more readily?
yes

>threw out literally everything that made the story gritty or dark
>brought in bright happy lights, funny italian accents, celebrity cameos, into a Templar culture where Assassins literally don't even make sense
Not everything has to be some edgefest. Which is what the first game was, with some pseudo-philosophy added to the mix.
>spawned a boring protag which was overused over 5 fucking games later
Implying Altair is not boring
>shit soundtrack except for the opening title track
You literally have the shittiest taste ever

Irony: The post

It's like you didnt even read everything he said just the points you can refute with nostalgia - because there is absolutely nothing concrete against those arguments you said except for Altair also being a boring character.

FPBP

Most of his arguments are retarded, like pretending that AC1 was somehow rooted in reality. It's like those fucking faggots that meme about how the series was once historically accurate because it removed the crossbow from the first game, but then it became a fantasy because it added phantom horses and gods, when it was always a fantasy and a pretentious one at that. At least AC2 had some level of fun and wasn't a repetitive slog.

>Yes, I greatly enjoyed Odyssey, why do you ask?

Attached: 954gcji3tjv41.png (859x960, 229.03K)

A lot of AC1's setting is rooted in realism though, there was in fact a Levantine Assasin's guild who worked against and for both sides of the crusade. The apple of eden shit obviously goes without saying, it's fantasy lala land. but they threw any charming realism elements out with 2. It's not about the weapons, the magic shit, or the hardcore parkour, its about the foundation of it all. Walk around Acre compared to Florence or Venitia, it's a starkly different game that hits much harder than whatever californian romance novel shit you see in Asscreed 2.

I want to go back

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.65M)

based

>liberal
rent free and seething that the church was rightfully portrayed as the villains

>"Ok, I think about halfway through the game"
>"Miles! Something is going on with the system! It's glitching! We are sending you further in the future because of it"
>Drops you off in front of the final boss and skips over an entire arc
>"I guess Ubisoft didn't get the game done in time and left out the last third of the game. That was a weird way to end the game. Oh I bet they are going to charge more money for unfinished levels in the near future too like everyone else
>Months later
>BUY THE REST OF ACII FOR AN ADDITIONAL 20 BUCKS!
This was the exact moment I stepped away from games for awhile since most games were doing this shit for the rest of the PS3/360 gen and the first half of the next gen. AC was one of the few games that I had hope for and this stunt killed any interest I had in the rest of the series in one fell swoop.

FPBP.

Also the graphics are worse than the first game.

what the fuck are you actually talking about you spastic?

>591749063
>implying AC1 didnt paint Islam as the right faith and Christianity as stupid and evil

Try shitting up other threads, tranny.

Talking about what happened back in 2009/2010. Clearly you are too young to remember how badly video game companies used to nickel and dime players.

They cut chunks of AC2 out and sold it as DLC, you fucking numbnuts. Almost as bad Asura's Wrath.

Hello, Based Department?

Attached: 20220223201959.jpg (1728x972, 307.59K)

Brotherhood was mechanically better but rome just didn't have as much soul imo...

>give the story to a Californian
>it goes to the shitter
Imagine my shock

gonna be honest. I really wanted to like Odyssey but most of Greece looks like shit and is boring. It's a better game overall but I fucking love Origins depiction of of Egypt.

It's why I put off playing Valhalla too, I just don't feel like the setting will be as fun to roam around in. The actual greek cities are great tho

oh i played the game on PC

Honestly surprised ubisoft hasn't tried to bring this back. AC multiplayer is the type of thing NO ONE asked for but somehow ended up actually being super fucking fun and unique.
They could bring this back and shove all the "nostalgia" shit and hardly have to create anything new and i'd love it

and a toolbag too

Holy based

I enjoyed assassin's creed III and I'm tired of pretending I didn't

So how bad is Ragnarok? I assume it's basically going to be a FoA/Asgard deal and obfuscate Isu stuff but besides that is it essentially just an expansion of the existing Asgard stuff? Because if so that seems like an absolute sham.