Elden Ring

Starts as 10/10 Game of all time
Ends up being DSII 2 but worse.
>implying there is at least one person on this planet who thinks that Godskin Duo is acceptable.

Attached: FNlEtZgWUAIlvLt.jpg (640x756, 99K)

why do people keep comparing it to ds2? because of haligtree mob spam or what

Because it has a lot of the same mechanical issues and DS2 received a similarly inflated critic score and loads of git gud defenses on launch for it's pretty objectively shit missteps

>Godskin Duo

They're some of the easier bosses in this game, the pillars are there for a reason, you can avoid like 90% of their attacks by hiding behind the pillars, even as a melee you can circle strife around them so the ranged foreskin faggot don't shoot at you

that actually perfectly sums it up
after raya lucaria or even stormveil it shits the bed

>mechanical issues
like what

How so? It's been consistent the whole time.

Many bad boss fights, cheap enemies, frustratingly vague story. Good news is that you can avoid a lot of the negatives of the game by just progressing the story and ignoring all the copy paste dungeons etc.

Idk, I finally found my way into Leyndell and it actually looks cool. the game is still 8.5/10 at best and a disappointment

If ER had
>less annoying bosses
>spirit summons and ashes of war much weaker relative to normal attacks
>the improved questlines/storytelling they hyped (with complete lies)
It would actually be what the reviewers said it was

Don't forget no/less reused bosses. at least reskin them if you reuse don't place the same boss over 9000 times.
They even reused one of the main bosses (at least one) they just changed his name.

I would honestly forgive the reuse if the bosses were fun like Bloodborne or Ringed City

The fat one can literally stab and one-shot you through the pillar lol

>yeah bro just run them into the pillar bro what an engaging and well designed fight bro just beat them with what is basically equivalent to a glitch, just stick them to the pillar and spam magic
so this is the true power of Miyazaki

>one-shot

Found the assblasted glass cannon. Get filtered.

>level scaling becomes out of sync - if you cleared a zone before moving to the next area you become increasingly overlevelled, by the end of the game 1 shotting every boss
>starts throwing double bosses at you, forcing bell summons
>cheap enemy placement - haligtree and faram azula, while look great are pure aids and the putrid avatars and putrid tree spirits reprise their role for the 10th time
>bosses are weakest in the series, funwise. too many giant flying shit where the half the difficulty is staying in range for attacks. compare to fights like ishin, genichiro, gascoine, gehrman
i know im being a bit disingenuous but you get my point

I beat the game a week and a half ago faggot, I pointed out something objectively wrong with your dumbass post

Because nioh at least has the courtesy of being mission based and doesn't drown you in a pointless open world

I made an samurai and im 3 hours in. I feel like the samurai sucks and the bow gets useless over time. Now i want to re-role on mage but dont know which starter gift is the best for the beginning

Seed for more estus

If you rate something that high and are still disappointed by it, you had unreasonable expectations. You went in expecting something perfect, or you’re not being honest with yourself about your rating.

Don't be so sure about your score yet

It takes the Dark Souls 2 idea of quantity over quality but looks like complete ass like dark souls 3. Basically it draws from the worst aspects of the souls franchsie while ignoring what made dark souls good.