At what point and how many hours in did you drop it?

At what point and how many hours in did you drop it?
What was the final straw?

Attached: elden-ring.jpg (1200x675, 88.72K)

kek, filtered little bitch

I'm getting there with Melenia. I've been doing a level 1 wretch run, and I just get killed instantly even with full cheese.

>play games that aren't fun dying over and over and over of you're a "little bitch"
i feel bad for you user

Dying over and over isn't why you drop it, it's because of how fucking boring it is

>games that aren't fun
I'm having plenty of fun, filtered bitch.

i'm getting pretty tired of trying to sprint to dodge attacks and having to click twice for the input to go through
>it's your pad
works fine for rolling with the same button

>I suck and can't beat any of the bosses so it's booooooooooooring
ADHD zoomer trash

I dropped it once the honeymoon phase was over.

Attached: 3C9FFEC6-A756-48B9-9689-7363ADFB295A.jpg (750x1024, 89.34K)

Your Trannycord raid was an utter failure.

I'm 50 hours in and starting to slow down because I don't want the adventure to end, god what a great game

Because you have low standards, not something to brag about

lmao what a pathetic cope. Back to your Switch "games", tendy.

pic related is literally you minus probably 400 ish pounds

Attached: stop liking what i don't like.jpg (680x473, 69.93K)

I was making fun of them but yes, the fact that they’re still trying to cling to their doom posting is pathetic.

i was just curious if the game runs on my pc because of all the can you run elden ring memes. it run well. then i just deleted it

~3.
Realized that it's really just the same Souls-shit I already saw a decade ago, just repeated over and over across this brown and gray world for no reason.

i finished it and refunded
zero desire to play through it again

Not him but I don’t think the discordfagging is coming from n1ntoddlers, the shit posting is too similar to the BotW seethe. That and the seethe came right when Horizon got btfo again.

Attached: 6E3E9795-86E6-4EAD-8B7F-642F3AD932C8.png (724x1325, 166.29K)

they fell for the open world meme and thas was enough for me
not even touching this pile of turd

I absolutely love watching Horizontrannies seethe

I think the game's pretty good and I'll definitely be finishing it, just reached the area boss after godskin duo. I love the world, the exploration, the music and little collectable quest notes, real good stuff.

Gotta say though, half of this game is balanced way too easy for the kind of player power you can gain through exploration, which induces terrible habits in the player before the huge difficulty spike in the late game. 80% of the bosses I've fought can literally be facetanked, which is dogshit design for a souls game. Most of the bosses that actually require thought just promote staying fuckoff distance from the boss until he does one of two or three "big punishable hits", which is dull as fuck to wait around for. No boss has exemplified this so much as the godskin duo, imo. At least with O&S from DS1 they were designed to split themselves up intermittently so you didn't constantly have to worry about both. Godskin has its own little mechanics to learn, sure, but I really found that fight annoying more than difficult. All in all I honestly think this'd be a better game if they just scrapped all the boss fights and balanced the game around full-clearing castles or something else.

You can call me a casual retard all you want, none of these fights have taken me more than 10 tries. It's more dull than anything else.

about 70 hours, currently in the snow area

it was fun but I am starting to understand why souls games tended to end around the 25 hour mark

Attached: 1491051653347.jpg (613x635, 43.93K)

Got bored in the first area, but kept playing and thought that game will be harder and exploring will be more meaningfull later on.
It never did, and the only good thing about the game was the great rune bosses. It just wouldnt get good, and instead of getting good the game just kept repeating bosses.
>Horserider, but now its 2 horseriders!
>3rd cat statue fight, but now its 2 cat statues
>Heres another dragon, but he does the exact same as any other dragon
Wanted to quit at the first area, but did after the 2nd great boss and some roaming around afterwards

90 hours, beating the final boss was the final straw for me
Will go back later and beat it with a Faith build but I have other shit to do now, 9/10 great game

Yep.
I enjoyed learning the fights in Sekiro.
In ER I gave up after doing Crucible Knight and Godefry in Evergaols correctly. Oh, just wait forever for openings. Nah, ring the bell and Hoarfrost/Rot Breath.

43 hours
>drop
i beat it just like the others
now for demons and sekiro

~113 hrs in after I 100%'d it

>At what point and how many hours in did you drop it?
About 117 hours
>What was the final straw?
I finished the game twice