There is no way Snoy sees this and doesn't port Bloodborne to PC

There is no way Snoy sees this and doesn't port Bloodborne to PC.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1684x1114, 163.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/gaming/gtav-sales-160-million/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bloodborne was popular enough (at least in terms of mindshare if not units sold) that I suspect there's some other reason we haven't seen any updates or ports. Like maybe it's stuck in some legal hell, or the source code is lost or in such a poor state that no-one can work with it (famously happened with RDR1).

From lost the source code to BB in 2016
there's a large floating statue in old yharnam that's been there since the DLC dropped which would take someone 20m to fix
there was no PS4 pro patch
there was no PS5 patch
it's gone
nips lose source code all the time

Mate did you not see western devs having a melty because a Japanese game overshadowed their big budget formulaic blockbuster despite them shoving so much progressiveness in it? Western devs hate Japanese devs and there's exactly a zero percent chance Sonyfornia will ever touch Bloodborne again or invest significant resources in a Japanese first party game that's not GT.

B-bros...

Attached: file.png (802x1255, 510.38K)

Sony is a company like any other. It exists to make money. Any political action a company appears to take, was one they took because they think it will make them more money than not taking it.
Bloodborne is well-regarded and not really controversial in any way. "Bloodborne Remastered" for PS5 and PC would print money for them with no real downside. It's therefore odd that they haven't done it.

>20,000,000-50,000,000
so it sold 20,000,001 copies

10M units on PC alone? I call bullshit. Not even GTA 6 would sell 10M on PC.

Oh my boy you're so young, so naive. You really believe the people who run companies are always cold and calculating and never make dumb decisions out of spite? You should look into the history of SEGA, particularly around the Saturn era and what the dynamic between SoJ and SoA was like, suits will definitely tank a product and a company for petty reasons. Or more recently the awkward split between Konami and Kojima, with the former even removing Kojima's name from the MGSV cover in a move had literally zero potential benefits but a big negative in the form of bad publicity once people noticed.

user, Elden Ring had the 2nd-biggest singleplayer launch of all time on PC, right behind Cyberpunk.
It's by far the biggest launch of a Japanese game on Steam ever, and it's not even close.

Attached: file.png (1432x1444, 658.73K)

FromSoftware is eligible to get 20% cut. Lucky bastard.

>SoJ and SoA
What the fuck does these acronyms mean, you fucking faggot?

Attached: 1613052366660.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Zoom zoom

PC gaming is much, much larger than the combined consoles.

Attached: a00235ec8a57122f9b2ac32d63ada8346263a148[1].png (997x670, 838.25K)

Just from the context of the post alone it's clearly sega of japan and sega of america you retard

Same user here, now through context it probably means Sega of Japan and Sega of America. The faggot I replied to is still a faggot.

>Not even GTA 6 would sell 10M on PC.
GTA 6 will sell 100 million units on Steam like it's nothing kek

Sure I can believe that kind of shit happens sometimes, but you're asking me to believe that Sony is going to boycott any future investment in soulsborne stuff because... what, a Horizon dev complained on Twitter about elden ring? or because a long-hyped multiplat open world game has outsold their moderately-hyped single platform open world sequel?

It doesn't add up. I maintain that there's some technical or legal reason for the radio silence on bloodborne.

Not really if you combine Ps4 and Xbox there are still more players on console.

lament for the state of the world
digitaltrends.com/gaming/gtav-sales-160-million/

Are you living under a rock?

Attached: Capcom wants PC to be its main platform fro games in the future.png (612x612, 364.13K)

I mean active/concurrent

Demon's Souls isn't on PC yet and it got a remake done
Why the fuck would Bloodborne come before it?????

Stone of Jordan and Skies of Arcadia, noob.