Fr senpai no cap elden ring hits different

fr senpai no cap elden ring hits different

Attached: oMpMlNbNmQSFtZOofDwBCwJr6y4ORivRqk3qD9I792Y.jpg (640x600, 72.98K)

ngl fr bruh

Almost none of the kids in my neighborhood have that hair. Is it a white boy thing?

Zoomer chads play fortnite, they don't play boomercore games.

on god no cap fr fr

Elden ring is such a big release that it literally has bus ads lol

I'm in a white country and barely anyone has this haircut, probably an american thing

So, white American kids only.

>white American

Attached: Chansey.gif (500x293, 849.31K)

boys should not be allowed to ruin themselves this way

I just got my hair cut like this only instead of a perm I just got an undercut

>white
>american

XD

do all zoomers wear lipstick?

who?
Speak English, motherfucker.

Attached: nigspeak.png (1024x841, 177.92K)

You will never be American.

Thank fucking god for that

Seethe

Why would I want to be a jewed, genitally mutilated amerimutt?

Attached: wat.png (786x438, 345.53K)

Yeah you are seething, it's quite funny

America worships nigger culture so anything the blacks do is seen as cool

get shot in a school and then die from a lack of healthcare

Its not an american thing either, I see white zoomers all the time and none of them have this hair. Its literally just some dumb shit a few fags did that got blown out of proportion, like frosted tips in the 90s. I can assure you, most 90s kids did not have frosted tips, yet its for some reason conflated with the time period.

America lives in your head rent free

Good

Only the ones trying their best to look like a gluten free muffin

America begs for everyone's attention constantly, it's hard not to notice
After all here you are, begging for our attention yet again

It's really quite creepy to be honest. I don't understand their obsession with the US, and it's exponentially worse with Europeans.

I'm pretty sure its actually a west coast thing.
California liberal white teens mostly.

Must be tough living in a third world country huh?

No, we dont. We are posting about zoomers than (You) bring up America like an obsessed, jaded ex girlfriend or something. Further more, you are on an american website, and you retarded 3rd worlders are constantly, CONSTLY talking shit about america when Americans dont every talk about your irrelevant 3rd world shitholes.

You are not relevant. We dont even think of you, legitimately. Get a life.

Because America sticks its fingers into every country tries to make it a jew and faggot haven

because their whole identity is centered on wanting to be the best but they are quite literally irrelevant and nobody cares about them like at all.

Based

retards have never seen a nigger with a sidecut. what fucking world am I living in?

Because they are constantly seething that fat, based retards are more important and relevant then their no-name country will ever be. America has literally have an ideological civil war with itself for a decade and its still by and far away the most potent and powerful country on the planet. It just burns them to bits.

You wouldn't understand.... nigger.

I'm american and we are annoying as a country and group of people. It is only natural that all civilized humans have well-placed hatred at such a corrupt and disgusting country

Its amazing how utterly obsessed every single country is with America while browsing american websites. Face it, we're fucking better than you. You cant beat us. We are literally having a mini civilwar in ideology right now and none of you even come close to our might. It must make you absolutely seethe that a bunch of fat based retards dab on you and your shit countries consistently.

God damn it feels good to be so superior to every single country in the world that you can literally shit yourself for a decade and still be miles ahead. Yes, miles, because we use freedom units here. Cope, kneel, seethe, and dilate. You will never be as good as America.