Just finished this

Just finished this.
What did I think?

Attached: discoelysium.jpg (639x361, 45.3K)

you were thinking about how gay you are

You thought it was a scam. A commie garbage game that's not even an rpg, a game in which your choices doens't matter and despite the fact they sold it as a detective noir murder mystery it was actually just the political rant of a chapo traphouse tranny.

You also thought Kim is a disgusting gross looking incel chink that's probably not even truly gay but uses being gay as an excuse because no woman will ever want his hideous incel face. Gay men are never that ugly. Even nikocado was bearable when he wasn't fat. Kim is a grifter in the gay community and if i ever saw him in the street i would break his neck.

Never once entered my mind.

It's kinda dumb that my character is established to be facist and racist yet I still lose morale saying fasict or racist things. Also why did my character lose morale insulting communism?

>obsessing over how much you hate women and minorities damages your mental health

I wonder why.

Because the devs didn't want you to choose fascism so they punished you by literally killing your character every time you picked a fascist option.

Didn't work. I got the "good" ending first shot. Though Kim commented that I'm a racist and a fascist despise being one of the best detectives he's ever seen.

They literally killed my character by sitting in an uncomfortable chair.

There's no good ending retard. Nothing you do matters. It's exactly the same ending for everyone.

Being a fascist also makes alcohol more useful, though. It’s a tradeoff.

Every political ideology has a gameplay benefit and a downside except moralism, but they get shit on the most.

No, there's others. I looked up what else could happen. Apparently your partner can die in the shootout and you end up recruiting the ginger kid that hates faggots to be your partner.

>has a gameplay benefit

No it doesn't nothing you do or say or fix or pull some acrobatic jump kick matters.

You didn't look up shit then because Kim doesn't die. If you don't warn him during the Tribunal he gets shot and is sent to the hospital and you catch the Deserter with Cuno. That's it.

It's not the bad ending. It's not a different ending. NOTHING CHANGES.
IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME FUCKING GAME.
WHY ARE YOU SHILLS SO FUCKING DENSE?

I'm not shilling anything. The game is mediocre but something clearly changes you retarded faggot. I hope you die in a car crash while sucking your boyfriend's cock as he drives.

>The game is mediocre but something clearly changes you retarded faggot.

Nothing changes. The dialogues are exactly the same. The scenes are exactcly the same. Oh wow instead of having a father x son moment with Cuno when you meet Cthulhu Kim instead takes a photo, WOOOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE WOOOW WOOOOWW I'M BLOWN AWAY AHHHH HELP ME LORRY DRIVER I'M GOING INSAAAANEEEEE BECAUSE OF ALL THE ENDING DIFFERENCES.

Fuck you.

> I hope you die in a car crash while sucking your boyfriend's cock as he drives.

I don't blow my boyfriend while he drives

>I don't blow my boyfriend while he drives
Then I hope a car crashes through your bedroom wall and kills you both while you're sucking his dick.

That would be epic.

Is Harry always a former gym teacher? Do you really learn fuck all else about his ex-girlfriend?

>Is Harry always a former gym teacher?

Yes that's his backstory, he was a perfectly happy gym teacher but his bitch girlfriend wanted money so she forced him to be a cop.

> Do you really learn fuck all else about his ex-girlfriend?

You learn basically everything in the Dolores dream segment and in the ending when your cop friend tells you that she wasn't even your ex wife but just your ex girlfriend.

She was a major bitch and it's implied she was even pregnant and just aborted the kid when she left harry for a rich guy. But honestly i feel zero pity for a straight man, you guys chose women, now deal with them.

Attached: The Ex-Something.jpg (2214x3072, 948.26K)

Ack yourself
Because the game wears its leftist agenda on its sleeve even though the fanbase is semitic enough to try and deny it

Attached: 1623786434984.jpg (1125x839, 89.36K)

Filtered Any Forumstard

more like Discord Elytroon

Disco Ely-ACK

Attached: disco 2020-07-01 18-17-59-78.jpg (1920x1080, 219.52K)

>>What did I think?
>Wow this cock sure does taste good!

Does the mantis thing happen every ending?

I've read people justifying the anticlimactic ending as part of 'the point" yet there's no argument that the game does build up his back story to be something full of intense pain, violence and intrigue only for him to be a gym teacher that became a cop and got dumped by his girlfriend.
That's a really shitty and unsatisfying rugpull desu.

I think if you don't do the side quest about the plasmids you don't get to see it, but it's still there, so you just miss the conversation, nothing changes other than that.

Dilate.