Lobotomy corporation

>defeat 3 aleph
>only have orchestra and blue star
One of them is just too strong and the other is unkillable. Are there any easy aleph or everyone is as strong or stronger than these guys? I could use memory repository to gamble other aleph but if that's pointless then I'm fucked and i don't want to start from 0 and lose all my progress

Attached: 1637538962032.png (460x215, 87.78K)

Orchestra is actually one of the easiest to kill.
You just need to arm most departments decently.
But yeah Blue Star is among the hardest.
Some of the other alpehs are easier to defeat and 1 while not as easy actually counts as all 3 defeats.

I'd say keep expanding the other departments while you can to get more options while you can (IE stop before filling the next layer) then mem repository.

Easiest are Melting Love, MosB, and maybe Silent Orchestra if you have pale damage.

Oh is this the new tranny flavor of the month?

Use mem repo to get a black meatball, a red dog and maybe a slime girl if you have exec bullets, or censored. I think they are the easiest to suppress.
>Unkillable
If you are talking about SO, he changes his resistances for each scene/act/phase i don't remember the name, the managerial tips should tell you about it.
>Lose all progress
If you are talking about day 1 then you don't lose anything, you keep all the progress but unless you are absolutely fucked i don't think you need it

i dare to say that CENSORED is easy too but you really need better gear to tank it

I think I'll try to expand a bit, get more waws and get those alephs, thanks. And i literally forgot about so's gimmick i just thought he was tank as hell kek. Also I didn't know you could start from the beginning with everything, that's really nice to hear.

Blue star is easy.
Put all your staff in an elevator, give them the withe shield, and call the rabbits on that punk, remember to give your guys shield periodically, and there done.

Day 1 is literally a memrepo back to day 1.

You keep mission progress, research, and EGO. You lose all agents and LOB.

ded game
ded series

Did Roland know that his wife was the Black Silence pre-pianist?

Considering he specialized in gathering information and he was a level 1 fixer, yeah it'd be stupid to assume he didn't.

Orchestra is one of the three I'd recommend to kill, actually. There are two that I'd say are weaker (assuming you properly prepare for them to break out) but it's them then SO.

Rabbits can kill all of them except WN
SO is easy if you have all types of damage and alot of high tier gear. BS is easy to kill but it will kill your clerks and most of low level agents (what are practically clerks anyway)

Black Silence was known by her gear, Roland was mistaken for her is because of that and his mask making details about his person impossible to remember

"The Black Silence" was entirely likely to be both of them working in tandem, and she just took the credit because Roland liked to fade into the background.

Why was hana asociation brought up for 2 fights then forgotten immediatetly? Arent they supposed to be the pinacle of fixers or something? Also wtf are their abilities? They just kinda create weird black shit to stab people with

Hana are the tip-top grade in terms of administration. They give out fixer ranks, control every other association, and answer directly to the Head- hence why they become the only Fixer group officially allowed to tackle you once you become an Impurity.
The "black shit" is actually nanotechnology that they use to remain adaptable and open to all scenarios. It also allows them to poach high-grade fixers from any background, and allow them to continue to fight as they're used to while also retaining standardized equipment.

>Arent they supposed to be the pinacle of fixers or something?
No that's colors, Hana are more the pinnacle of organized bodies in the city (apart from the head obviously).
Their surpassing was pretty much showing that outside the head the two groups became pretty much untouchable.
> Also wtf are their abilities?
IIRC nanomachines that take the form of shields or any weapon in the attacks they use.
Unlikely Olivier worked with Hana eventually and so there is no way they didn't know, also Hana keeps a record of fixers so Roland hiding his efforts also seems unlikely. Especially given he was already known well enough by Hana to be considered a grade 1 fixer for a very good office.

>there is no way they didn't know
Just like there's no way they didn't keep a hold of the Black Silence's gloves, right? It's clear Olivier values Roland over the Hana. Likewise, they knew he was grade one-worthy and accompanied Angelica on many missions, but they can't POSSIBLY have known his exact degree of involvement, by virtue of his equipment.

Olivier also has his own agendas, it's implied him working for PT was the reason he called Roland over and separated him from Angelica when she died.
He literally ended up trying to kill Roland and the library, yes he values them but he put his work above that.
There's also no reason whatsoever Roland would have had to keep his accomplishments a secret in fact he had a motive for the opposite as becoming a color would have increased his chances of finding a nest residence.