Fromdrones will defend this

>boss has undodgeable aoe one shot fire
>only way to fight it is to keep resetting aggro and doing short horse drive-bys
>you might still die anyway because its fire glitches through walls sometimes
epic game design

Attached: 75.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

git gud
no one cares

>shield
what paper are you working for op?

Fromdrones be like
>yoooooo this gameplay fire

Attached: fun.png (1636x1050, 3.84M)

This fight? Was pretty easy really, just stayed on my horse and struck during openings, fire was easy to avoid as long as you pay attention to what it is doing. It was pretty fun actually.

>Imagine being such a scrub, you need to cheese an easy dragon

Attached: 1627094984987.png (860x1080, 694.9K)

these games?
all about skill

Attached: 54.png (1564x1058, 3.41M)

30 minutes of my life well spent

Attached: 88.png (1873x1068, 3.82M)

God, your salty tears are delicious.

If you run away on your horse when he does it you can just run back 5 secs later

you are such trash at video games lmao

unironically git gud it's not even a difficult dragon

the one on the bridge is worse, but when you actually use your brain every dragon becomes easy

There is legitimately and unironically not a single thing fromdrones WON'T DEFEND in ER unless it's related to PvP (MUH DEATHROT GLTICH FROMSOFT PATCH NOW!!!!!!!!!)
They are so mindbroken from these games they literally can't see the flaws and therefore can't come up with any real arguments when people criticize the game, using the same old response "git gud" "just use x" "build for y"

Attached: 1601765438756.png (575x572, 377.9K)

Discordtranny thread

Attached: 1645703162221.png (1460x1320, 823.38K)

This absolute cunt of a man who hides from dragons and then blames the game for his actions, holy mother of coping mechanisms.

Attached: ER61.jpg (1920x1080, 270.63K)

Just fight it on your horse retard, the dragons are way too slow to keep up with how quick you can move on him.

it's a story boss, you're not supposed to fight it

It's sad because From has better boss examples from older games. This is a whole other breed of fromdrone.

Elden Ring has problems but dying to dragons literally does mean you're shit at the game lmao

i'm not OP, I made my post before even seeing what the fuck he was complaining about

*ahem*
*stands up, drops trousers*
*rips shirt in half revealing bulging pecs and abs*
Git gud!

just double jump

So you're just a discord tranny. Way to out yourself, faggot. lmaooo

not an argument and you're falseflagging, ywnbaw.

They absolutely didn’t test any of the shit they shoved in game even a little bit. Numbers are astronomical, one hit ko happens an uncomfortable amount past level 80, aoe are fuck huge and flood the screen, they broke the cardinal rules of allowing players to have a stun, they broke the cardinal rule of allowing players to inflict curse and toxic. Fromsoft completely let this game go off the rails.