Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Attached: Elden_Ring.jpg (1280x720, 78.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmqfwA7OXcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

open world

From Shit made it, so it's got tons of bugs and bullshit that keep the slow paced combat too boring for me to care about

I can't fucking believe the input buffering is still just as bad as it was in Dark Souls 1

No Logarius' Wheel

Sure. I will say it's 8/10, solid game. Probably as good as an open world game could be, shits on BotW, Skyrim, etc.
>Enemy delayed attack animations are incredibly gay.
>Melania is a dogshit boss fight.
>Game is simply too big for the content it has. It never gets near BotW/Skyrim levels of redundancy, but it's close.
>Too many repeated bosses, which is incredible as there are 80 unique bosses or so.
>A big chunk of the caves, mines, etc, are lame.

Daily reminder that if you don't start a new profile everytime you die, your a goddamn cheater.

yeah the caves were dissapointing, the first few I found were fun but then it turns there all the fucking same.

Input reading bosses
Mostly pointless open world
Bosses are too hyperactive for any of the larger weapon classes

dogshit AI on mobs and bosses.

bosses are the worst in the series.

>Melania is a dogshit boss fight.
Filtered

Attached: Elden Ring Malenia Dark Moon kill.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

>play elden ring
>just makes me wanna play dark souls 1
>play dark souls 1
>servers still offline
Still more fun than elden ring tbqh

Attached: file.png (940x86, 16.06K)

look how much FP you spent for that shit damage. What the fuck?

why are mods deleting all the threads

Like half the game.
Limgrave, the lake, and Caelid to an extent are the only sufficiently developed landmasses in a misguided attempt to frontload the first half and leave a positive impression on incompetent journalists. Most of the supplementary content is reused and half of the bosses are repeats, sometimes with the addition of a gay lover that proves you can't drill anything into Fromsoft's inflated noggin after 13 years. The lore reuses tired staple motifs and doesn't even attempt to exposit anything coherent. What the fuck was even the point of collaborating with a writer when you are essentially regurgitating the same narrative from your prior games?

caelid is empty as fuck though

But it's not.

it is, the swamp is jsut there for a quest, half the landmass if for a gimmick bossfight, the rest is just copy pasted dragons and dogs

Crafting, used this shit only twice in 100 hours

items indicated with purple should never be crafting materials

i hate how most catacombs offer nothing but
>find lever
>door to boss opens
>fight boss
I do like that one catacomb where there's a hidden area (jumping on a moving blade) for a secret boss fight. I think that's my only gripe for this game.

She clearly missing arm.

Its too popular,Its gone way beyond what a real masterpiece should be sorry.

>all this text
>It's completely wrong
When you actually play the fucking game, you'll find out how stupid you sound. The capital, azula, the descent into Hell for Ranni make the game pick up with content as it goes along, making Limgrave, Lake, and Caelid seem barren in comparison

>how many hours until it gets good

fpbp
+crafting

Just wait until you get into some of the mindfuck catacombs.
They're short, sweet challenge dungeons. Play and enjoy them for what they are. Hero graves are the real faggotfests

Everything north of the capital. The last 25% of the game. Music is horrible compared to previous titles. Unbalanced for STR builds. Uninteresting bosses except for like 3.

>THIS GAME IS SHIT LATER ON!
you haven't gotten later on
>OH, SO NOW I HAVE TO GET LATER ON TO ENJOY IT?
there's nothing more pathetic or wretched than the bitter, resentful, mindbroken shazamtranny.

>The music is shi-
youtube.com/watch?v=YmqfwA7OXcc

Yes, that song is shit.

>how many hours until it gets good

After listening to everybodies complaints for a week Im surprised nobody has yet to mention the most obnoxious thing in the entire game.
The fact that when one small little wolf aggroes you, you cant open the fucking map for 30 seconds. Making it incredibly fucking annoying to navigate somewhere

Enemy reuse, feels like DS2 by the end.
Bad OST.
That's it for me.

All they had to do was take the fast paced combat from Bloodborne. But no, they fucked it up. Yeah, the enemies could easily fit into BB but the player character is still using clunky as fuck dark souls 3 rules. there is no soul in this game.

I thought it got good during Stormveil, then it got kinda bad again, then good again when I found some other cool shit. I was disappointed when I found out Stormveil and Raya Academy were the only legacy dungeons but there are some other cool places.

I am referring to the open world areas. The capital is cool, the sewers are fucking abominable dung. Faram Azula is a shit level straight out of a Nioh game and Ranni's questline has fuck all in terms of good content unless you get a chub from the 20th poison swamp.

>shits on BotW
lol.

Attached: 1642892509846.jpg (1920x1620, 1.2M)

Yep. I felt like enemies belong to BB/Sekiro. And the fact that the only reliable way to deal with them is STILL rolling (with huge input lag) ruined my experience.
I don't mind dying 50 times in Sekiro. However here, because the gameplay of your character doesn't "match" the one of the bosses, I was just tired.
Like someone said it's like DMC except you play as a mob and the enemy is Dante.

I don't get it.