You could potentially die at any moment before playing the game of your dreams

>You could potentially die at any moment before playing the game of your dreams
What's her name, Any Forums?

Attached: 1377525793146.jpg (275x183, 7.33K)

Dragon's Dogma 2

I don't worry about death because I had an existential crisis when I was 13 and I've learned to enjoy it when I can

What happens when you die, I'm scared.

Attached: 1623914050640.jpg (239x211, 8.71K)

No worries, i'll play my dream game in heaven

>You could potentially die at any moment before experiencing love at least once in your lifetime
ftfy

>her name, Any Forums?
Rpg with gacha akin to xenoblade 2 with combat similar to kingdom hearts 2 with mating press mini games

Elden Ring

Vicky3. We just need to hold off WW3 for a few more months...

Logically, same thing that was happening before you were born. It wasn't that bad, at least I didn't have to deal with all the bullshit I am inundated with right now.

Caligula 3. Considering the series is about a fake utopia like reality, I'll be transported there and play 'full dive VR' when I die anyway, if I don't choose Gensokyo instead

not him but i'd rather deal with bullshit than not deal with anything

cant wait

Attached: 1640313350825.jpg (887x499, 50.16K)

>that was happening before you were born.
You know putting it like that it doesn't sound so bad I've been thinking about death a lot recently and it's kinda scary

I hope I die soon. I wish the pain would stop.

Attached: 1623914781783.jpg (768x768, 56.96K)

even from a materialist standpoint, you're bound to be born again at some point, since when you die, infinite nothingness occurs, meaning there's no time, meaning there is no interval in time between this universe's death and the creation of an identical universe universe which you live in

>could die before Rean's next game is localized and the return of Reanposting

Attached: 1608988927379.png (1384x816, 2.01M)

The universe goes full circle and life repeats itself. You and I have probably had this conversation a million times by now.

>Born again
>American this time

Attached: 1623530817956.jpg (225x225, 8.82K)

Ashes of Creation, its my final hope in a good MMO
>Hurr durr its gonna suck
I don't believe it will, I have faith in Steven who has put $30mil extra of his own money into making a game he wants. If its half as good as what they are claiming it will be very fun
Either you go to heaven/hell or you become nothing and through mathmatics will eventually reform. I can't fathom the second option so I believe in the first

There's a very real possibility that your favorite game of all time is actually out there and you haven't even played it.
The same is doubly true for movies and even more so for music.
It's almost a 100% guarantee for books, since there is so insanely much of it.

You will be dead before you've had a chance to experience everything in life you would enjoy.

Attached: bda4d9bbbc544a57fd0a270e6e3da2c1.jpg (291x300, 28K)

So what happens when the materials that are the "you" that exists now end up in a million different bodies after enough time has passed? Obviously your consciousness can't be in every one of those bodies so what is it linked to? Even just the brain will scatter and be recycled all over the place.

Attached: 1635038945570.jpg (640x640, 49.01K)

Sudden and unexpected death would be welcome.
I don't need to fear it, or regret the events leading up to it, and it would serve as a well-needed reality check to all the people I know.
You can't have it too good for too long. Write a will. You gotta make sure your shit winds up in the right hands.

>There's a very real possibility that your favorite game of all time is actually out there and you haven't even played it.
Idk user Dwarf Fortress with modern graphics and survival gameplay with procedural generation and dynamic smart ai diplomacy doesn't exist

Maybe we aren't actually one being but one of the tiny particles existing as a hivemind sharing this experience for now.

I truly believe that all the peasants and retards in the world are people who are doing this whole life thing for the first time. Really successful, handsome people have been reincarnated hundreds of times, retaining their knowledge and just haven't told anyone.

You aren't your braincells you are your combination of braincells in the exact pattern.
Except all your braincells have been replaced at least 4 times in your life, yet you are still the same person.
None of it makes sense just accept souls exist

1. Time is infinite in both past and future.
2. If the future is infinite, every REPEATABLE condition that has happened will happen again.
3. Your life is a repeatable condition.
a. The probability of you being alive right now, if you were unrepeatable, would be 0. This is because if you take a random moment in the history of the universe, you have a 1/infinity chance of being alive in that moment, which always tends towards 0.
b. You are alive right now.
c. The past is infinite.
d. Your life is therefore a repeatable condition.
4. If you are a repeatable condition and the future is infinite, you will live infinite times.
5. Death cannot be final.
Problem, deathfags?

Attached: five_pebbles_took_all_the_water_wtf.png (944x912, 993.48K)

I wish i would have died before Elden Ring came out.

Attached: eating toasters.jpg (400x210, 16.34K)

Wrong my nigga
Brain cells and heart cells are the only cells in your body than never replace themselves.
We are nothing but a combination of brain cells.

you wake up as God of your own personal reality.

The spark is external. Every human with a soul dies two deaths. The body will decay, its identity, memories, connections gone... but the impetus will remain to bind itself to a new host.
You're not afraid of death.
You're afraid of dying.

You finally wake up.

Your chain of logic assumes that our there is no difference between our lives and our perception of our lived lives.
There's no guarantee that "I" will be at the helm of my combinations next run through time.
Its not quite that simple, our Neurons do not replace themselves but our brain can and does regenerate cells. Neurogenesis is a common thing in our brain

>1. Time is infinite in both past and future.
there's no way to know if that's true

Lol at all the wailing and gnashing of teeth and the anxiety that being without God creates
Your baby toys won't save you from your inability to grapple with mortality! Ah the rewards of atheism

we don't even know how to measure universal time, we have a rough idea but it's not 100%

What happens when you go to sleep user? It's the same thing as dying, except waking up again.