Elden Ring

Tell me this is good design.
Holy, Miyazaki is a meme.
GOTY kek.
Kamiya was a better director.

Attached: From, I........webm (900x506, 2.93M)

This is the easy version of the fight, git gud.

hilariously easy enemy if you stay aggressive.

>Missing the point
as per the usual.

It's like he told the intern to put the tree spirit in there, but the intern picked the wrong one.

i got your point
*unzips*

>Enemy clips through wall for .5 seconds
>This mind breaks you enough that you completely miss an ultra telegraphed swing
Maybe horizon is a little more your speed

AHEM
>I AM THE LEGENDARY ELDEN DARK SPELLIAN, NOW BEGONE! FINAL FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH
and this is somehow better than a "gimmick" boss like Sif?
Matthew was right.

Attached: FINAL FLAAAAAASH!.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

Is this really all you have? "Terra magicus Comet azur is very strong because you set up for like 30 seconds to become an immobile cannon?" At least post someone exploding a boss in 2 seconds with double speed double bleed dagger build or something

I wish it wasnt copypasted with varying stage sizes and affinities like every other boss

YES!
Although this isn't my footage.

LMAO LOOK AT THIS NIGGER'S VIT

So easy, I had zero issues with avoiding its attacks. Why are shazamtrannies focusing on this?

Lol
Lmao

i will agree that it IS fucking lame that enemies such as this (or really any of them) can just glitch through walls as part of their attack wind-ups but if the player hits a wall with their weapon they bounce off it.

rules for thee but not the enemy. thats pretty gay.

Thanks doc

Yeah I hate clipping.

PSA Fullscreen for me is like a fucking 1 second input lag for some reason, borderless is better

There is literally a cave with one guy who can teleport and put you in a bondage trap. He takes maybe 6 hits to beat. But surrounding him are 4 skeletons. One with a bow two woth normal swords and one with a two handed weapon that chases you down. Because of them it took me 12 tries to beat that fucker.

This plant dude only took me 4. Fuck off you don't even know how bad it could be

>Kamiya is a better director
KEK
he is
>bald
>washed up
>soulless
>sold to chinks
>forgotten
>clowned on
>rusted
>old and delirious
>thinks he's hot shit when in fact he's made nothing but blunder after blunder

Yes.
VJ>the entire Fromsoft library

jannies crackin' down on elden ring threads...