Games you bought but had a very hard time enjoying

the boss fights are really fun but the puzzles and other stuff burned me out really quick, thankfully i got it when it was on sale but still its sad, I thought i would love this game and it was my first metroidvania.

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 12.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jnAQVnDR644
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I surprisingly haven't cared for anything Team Ladybug has made. I agree that outside of the boss fights, I was absolutely bored with the map and enemies. their games are worth a pirate and nothing more.

Again it was on sale and I wanted to play it, but after a few hours and a few bosses I just felt really not into it.

It's unironically the best metroidvania in a long ass time. But I might have some bias because I'm a 2hu fag and love Sakuya

Attached: __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_elosia__7fead84e341a7b4bdaeefee1b579dea2.jpg (1514x1713, 565.16K)

These guys have great animators and pretty bad game designers. Every single screen in between the boss battles is just trivial fluff.

its both my first metroidvania and somewhat my first 2hu game, and I was excited but that went away really fast and I just stopped playing.

I actually feel bad for not enjoying it like I thought I would and feel like apologizing,

secondary game

loved every minute but i'm a whore for metroidvania

I got cursed by digits in the last thread I need Futa on male pics right now
Good thing I pirated that shit

god I loved this game so much
it's because of luna night that I understood touhou
after playing it I played the official games

Pic related, I didn't enjoy this game at all. Its just not fun to play and the story isn't that good either.

Attached: axiom.jpg (1600x800, 332.71K)

Oh thats very very good, im really glad you enjoyed it, I will still try actual touhou games later on and I hope I enjoy them alot more than this one. I do really like the boss fights though.

Yeah that's right bitch, apologize
never feel ashamed for not liking a game, even if you spent money on it. The amount of games I've spent money on and ended up not liking is probably 3 times how many games I've bought and enjoyed. At least you aren't forcing yourself to enjoy things

Attached: __remilia_scarlet_and_izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_mimi_mimi_puru__b538f6ff5147e9c7b2fdd1f711b1c9d0.jpg (677x947, 203.09K)

This game is obliterated because of its franchise
You’ve got an excellent metroidvania with great pixel art, UI, controls, mechanics, just absolutely shat on by Touhou
Touhou is the worst vidya franchise I have ever seen, legitimately the worst group of fans I have ever encountered, and every game that has even a passing affiliation with Touhou is worsened because of it
Groove Coaster is a great rhythm game, but the amount of Touhou music and characters is astonishingly bad
Touhou shit floods the PSN and eShop relentlessly
All Touhou art is god awful, the music is trite, I hate the characters and I hate their ironic weeb fanbase
Fuck you

I played it on goypass and enjoyed it the ost is really fucking good shame its not there anymore

youtu.be/jnAQVnDR644

>ther stuff burned me out really quick
How the fuck do you get burned out on Luna Nights? The game is like 8 hours long. You must have an insanely short zoomer attention span.

Yeah I could see this being tough getting in to as your first metroidvania. I guess I would suggest getting into the genre with either Super Metroid or Symphony of the Night. Those games are pretty different from each other but most metroidvanias can be traced back to them, hence the name.

I'm kind'a enjoying Lobotomy Corp, but I'm mostly forcing my way through it because my brother recommended it to me so highly he brought it for me.

>and the story isn't that good either
The story's barely there. It's one of the most bizarrely written things I've ever played, absolutely nothing happens in the game's present besides you not trusting and then getting betrayed by the big head bitches. It feels like it's a teaser for a further game which doesn't exist, and then the second game is a fucking prequel because ??????

soooooooooo
where is that third futa yuuka sexing user ?

is this the thread?

Attached: 63467844.png (480x432, 6.21K)

FINALLY, a not elfen hoolahoop thread.

Attached: 1624126911603.jpg (848x960, 189.71K)

Cockposteranon...