Same old shit story

Same old shit story
Shit slow-mo cutscenes
Slow-mo vague dialogue
Same gameplay like other souls games

Only a handful of fights and enemy encounters are cool, most of it is annoying. Only 1/3rd of the players beat Rennala, which is not even halfway through the game. People feel socially pressured to like it and can't even play it.

Attached: Elden-Ring-logo.jpg (1920x1080, 85.3K)

Here's the attention you wanted for your dishonest contrarian opinion.

Same old shit story
Shit slow-ACK

Attached: 1647059447985.jpg (1920x1080, 276.08K)

How is it dishonest? Everything I say happened in the game. You're the fanatical poster acting like Elden is perfect.

Rennala is optional

Show the achievement page then. What percentage of people beat the mid-game bosses? Game is just not fun enough for people to continue.

>inb4 you got filtered eating shit

do you know what "slow-mo" means

I kinda like it. The open world stuff is pretty pointless. I see a lot of people talk about how it's super great and that they filled out all the empty space with neat things to discover. But it's all just kinda lies. There's plenty of open fields with enemies aimlessly dotted on pathways. The traditional soulslike areas such as stormveil castle were fun and well made. I don't see the point of the dumb open world shit in-between though. The story is what it is. I don't really know what they could have done different story-wise. I guess they could have made it some typical lord of the rings style fantasy story shit. Then people would just be bitching that the story isn't as "deep and nuanced" as the other souls titles. It is what it is.. play it or don't.

I think this is the nail in the coffin on Souls games though. Felt tired and like FROM's last asset dump for the last generation. No way Miyazaki wants to keep making this same game again. Hoping for some fresh stuff and a return to Armored Core.

>Shit slow-mo cutscenes
what

>I think this is the nail in the coffin on Souls games though.
>best selling game of 2022
>best selling game of fromsoft
Elden Ring 2 is being made as we speak

Pretty much.

I tried one of the souls games and conversations with NPCs were like
>I....
>once, went....
>....to the
>store
>to buy some....
>groceries
and faggots will swear the lore's the deepest best writing ever. These game's suck. Ya'll pretending because it will be embarassing if you ever have to admit you deluded yourself into hyping shit.

retardbros...

>People feel socially pressured to like it
lol why tho

You lost

Mindbroken

NO you SEE YOU DIDN'T ACTUALLY enjoy the game

its okay if you cant hold your attention on something zoomie. maybe cod will be better for you

Shut up Fromshill

I haven't killed Renalla because Ranni told me not to, and I want to do her quest line.

you don't kill Rennala, ever