Horizonbros

Horizonbros...

Attached: FNl6fD4VEAEr2pH.jpg (452x680, 65.18K)

It's too similar to the first game. Feels like I already played through this back in 2017 and it wasn't anything special back then either.

So the first game has decent coomer mods ya? I may pick it up when it is discounted.

i dont buy games with ugly MCs

Jesus Christ...
Look at this fucking DINKS head!

87% of players saw the gay ending with the floating T-Pose Zeniths descending from the sky without any animation and dropped the game.

It's a long game, I've been playing it more than Elden Ring and I haven't finished the story.

People today don't finish videogames, first they are way too long and most of the target audience don't have that kind of time, second the industry is very bloated and people use games as a way to engage with discussions with their peers, since a new, potentially popular game comes out every 2 weeks it's very easy they drop them.

Personally I think new games are way too padded so they can claim a higher playtime/price ratio, they are also too much filled with pointless extras and alternative playthroughs, it's getting to the point if you get a new release you must either prepare to spend 100 hours into it, or finish it with the feeling you rushed it and played it wrong/missed important shit

I was watching a dude play it on YouTube but I stopped after several hours of content... the whole thing was literally just cutscenes, it was like watching an animated movie.

That sounds really good compared to steam

>Implying normalfags buy games to play them
They're all stuck forever into the MUST CONSOOM meme

I fucking hate nikocado.
also, this.

Post it

Isn't the campaign like 80 hours?

Friend of mine bought the collector's edition. Hasn't even touched the game. Same for that faggoty zombie parcour game and same for fucking elden ring. He also did the sams for the fucking dark souls series.
Always collector's edition though, so that he can stare at a fucking doll as an adult.
That guy has turned into a consooooomer söymonster. He is wearing the typical hypster faggot glasses aswell.
I hate to talk shit about friends, but that guy turned into a fucking idiot.

same
even more when the actor is way more beautiful than the actual model

Attached: 1642711706118.png (1000x1000, 346.42K)

You can skip the cutscenes, if you played video games instead of watching them you'd know that

In the last game she looked alright, like someone who would be to someone's personal preferences.
They made her look too old and fat-faced in the sequel.

Only 50% of people even completed the first game
47% completed Ghost of Tsushima
30% finished WItcher 3

People unironically don't finish games anymore

I will buy when it's on PC

They dropped it for Elden Ring

'cado thread
'cado board
simple as

It doesn't help that they're all shit games

Second best selling game of February

You can stop pretending it's a failure just because your favorite Twitch let's player isn't playing it for you

Attached: FNkudYlVgAQrARb.jpg (1416x801, 200.66K)

cado on da log

>one of two games to come out in February
>Came second
So it came last?

>Building statues and paying Vanity Fair to settle for 2nd pace
LMAO

Why are people so mad nobody played that garbage feminazi game for trannies?

Filtered by Eldenkino.

February barely had any games.

Animal Crossingbros we keep winning

Dying Light 2 and Warhammer 3 are both labeled NEW and they're both under Horizon. Arceus came out January 28 so the majority of its sales are in February, and it's under Horizon.

You can stop pretending it's a failure just because your favorite Twitch let's player isn't playing it for you

you can act autistic all you want, your forced meme will never come to fruition.