Elden Ring post-game support thread

What are you going to play now that you’ve finished it Any Forums? Are you going to play again or move on? Did you like the ending? What was your opinion on the game overall

Attached: 3102FBC0-8545-4F91-A4ED-6BB4D1EA9FD2.jpg (1920x1080, 221.05K)

i thought the endings were all fairly weak, but thats fine because they have always been.
i give the game a 7 overall. the open world meme drags the game down and makes it too long, but the combat systems and the legacy dungeons are all great.
gonna go back to dotafagging all day

Probably will move on until DLC comes out.

>What are you going to play now that you’ve finished it Any Forums?
Elden Ring with a new build, i went STR, now im going INT mage, next Faith, then Arcane

multiple playthroughs as it has 4 endings too

Fun game but it's abit too streamlined and action gamey, I wish you actually had to engage with the RPG elements more and make it feel like an adventure I have to prepare for, like crafting is really pretty useless for the most part, or different elemental/physical damage types or finding weak spots on monsters, and more boss fights that aren't just dodge button simulator. for a game that takes souls and makes it an open world adventure the gameplay kinda feels more linear than 1/2 even. Also getting a horse and free fast travel from the start kinda takes away some of the fun of adventuring too, there's no danger and excitement from going to unknown places when you can just teleport out anytime, and even the teleport traps that seem like could be a cool adventure, you can just teleport out after finding a grace in like 5 minutes

Don't care about the story
Gameplay was good, it was fun to fuck around with all of the op ashes of war
The open world added nothing to the game except for a bunch of empty fields and copypasted dungeons filled with useless crafting materials and reused bosses
Overall 8/10 they should've just made a reskined dark souls instead of having a shitty open world

>Are you going to play again or move on?
Playing Journey 2 now. There's a ton of questlines and caves/minidungeons I missed out on even in Limgrave, it's wild how much there is to explore in this game.
>Did you like the ending?
I got Age of Stars, and it was alright. Seems to be the only ending out of two where I'm not serving the Greater Will but it's also kind of short and vague for my liking.
>What was your opinion on the game overall
Loved it. Easily my favorite From game, but I'll be honest: as far as open worlds go, I still prefer Breath of the Wild.

I want to get the last two ending achievements then take a break, didn't realize I locked myself out of the others once I talked to Three Fingers. But I don't really want to rush NG+, so I might just take a break.

Anyone else disappointed by Godrick not using his stand? it even comes to life halfway through.

cut content? too much effort to animate?

Sorry Godfrey all these cunts have the same name

It's his limit supressor not a stand

i'm 44 hours in and I've only completed limgrave. mind you i've started and stopped MULTIPLE times. I'm finally committed with my William Adams weaboo larp build.

Anyway once i'm done/no longer playing i'll be playing Jacks game and respecting his strength

the lion is actually there to keep him calm and clear headed. Serosh is his bro and literally the smarter/clear headed one.

>Godfrey was a ferocious warrior. When he vowed to become a lord, he took the Beast Regent Serosh upon on his back to suppress the ceaseless lust for battle that raged within.

When he drops the axe, the lord title, and the lion he's literally taking off his weighted training cloths

I'm experimenting with new weapons, helping people/invading, and debating on whether or not to respec or make a completely new character for mage

Attached: Character.jpg (3840x2160, 971.83K)

>play again

the game is so long and padded I would absolutely never play it again unless it's years and years down the line. loved my time with it but I cannot see myself putting the time I did into DaS1/BB due to how fucking obscenely long the game is

I was going to try and platinum the game but I'm burned out already
I'm playing Audiosurf right now, always liked that game

Amazing game up until you beat Morgott at the Capital. After that it becomes a shit show and i just wanted it over with. If they shuffled around some things and completely removed the final few areas the game could have overtaken Bloodborne as the GOAT, but they were too ambitious for their own good.

When are they gonna fix arcane blood weapons not scaling? I wanna fuck around with the katana and twinblade.

How long is it if you just rush anyways? I can't see it being longer than 6-7 hours, maybe 3-4 if you rush everything. All you need is two great runes, then you're set to rush the capital.

Pretty much this

He does in phase one.
His stand power is autism supression.
It's the only thing preventing him from constantly larping as a WWE wrestler.

Like a 3 to 4 hours. The game is really linear with the medallions needed for the lift being the only thing you need to go out of your wat to get. I got every ending in a single day because of short the game is.

i'll maybe make a low level pvp twink if I can be bothered, I just want to get through this shitty last boss fight

>haha lets make a massive boss that jumps around quicker than a flea and shoots spells in the air you can't even see

this

Probably going to play Sekiro

Took me 120 hours to finish my first playthough and that with skipping most of the optional stuff when I got to late game because I got burned out
I do want to either start a new character to experiment and do quests I missed or just reset my stats and start NG+1
what do you guys think?

uninstalled it until they make a definitive version or something like that.
Playing dragon's dogma for the first time now.

like I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING SEE WHAT HE'S DOING. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ATTACK HIM IN MELEE RANGE WHEN HIS BODY FILLS THE ENTIRE FUCKING SCREEN?

OH ARE YOUDOING AN INSTA KILL ATTACK WITH YOUR SWORD? ARE YOU EXPLODING? BREATHING FIRE?

WHO'S TO FUCKING KNOW HUH? god these boss fights are FUCKING so badly designed.

How do you get to the underground area thats all red?

Fia's questline

Dunno. I mean i've seen pretty much everything in 170+ hours. Dunno what's the point of clearing remaining catacombs when you're overleveled for them. Might as well just start a new p/t with different build

Do Ranni's quest

I feel you. I got fed up of attempting him on my 2h STR character so I started a new save as a sorcerer using all the broken shit.

It was really fun, I beat it yesterday, but I'm ready to play the actual GOTY.

Attached: 1646757901550.jpg (892x1024, 131.34K)

just use a mimic
I spent 100 hours of frustration until I said fuck it and cheesed it with a mimic

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN HAPPENING ON MY SCREEN? HELLO? LIKE A FUCKING HUGE SCREEN WIDE AOE, WHILE BEING CHASED BY ELDEN STARS AND BEING

FUCKING

CHASED

BY HIS FUCKING UNAVOIDABLE HOMING PROJECTILES?????

I did kill him but what the fuck were they literally thinking.

Attached: 1630780708118.jpg (1920x1080, 457.08K)

7/10. Considered playing again but ehh, the second half drops off too hard. Endings felt pointless as I have no idea what the actual consequences are save for the chaos ending. First fromsoft game, had fun but not terribly impressed. Really liked the worldbuilding but delivering most of the lore through omniscient item descriptions is just garbage.