Why does Any Forums hate pic related so much? What exactly makes it so bad compared to San Andreas or IV?

Why does Any Forums hate pic related so much? What exactly makes it so bad compared to San Andreas or IV?

Attached: 9C22352A-373B-4E23-B555-D281836C378C.jpg (960x1440, 351.95K)

Because everyone's fucking sick of it.

GTAO is a ton of fun but the loading times and constantly getting stuck in the clouds can be very grating. Not to mention it's basically unplayable on PC due to the massive amount of hackers/cheaters

I dont hate it. I want a new one. It's been 9 years.

I don't hate it, I actually quite like it. However, it's lacking in more content. The North portion of the map might as well not exist considering how little it's used.

Fuck, I remember download the Xbox leak and burning it onto a DVD to run on my flashed Xbox drive. This is fucking 9 years ago.

>sell game on epic story
>heists are literally an a or b option
>no one changes throughout the story except the black guy because he gets a house
also it's almost 10 years old and still being paraded around for the new consoles

The story was terrible, no engaging characters, no memorable missions and the map is boring

>Trevor
>Michael
>Lester
>Lamar
>Wade
>Floyd

>No engaging characters

Absolutely wrong. Shittiest opinion in a while.
In fact the story between Michael and Trevor were pure subtle yet intense kino. Franklin was entirely useless and ruined the game though.

>you're.... a hipster!

Attached: 1644264496445.jpg (640x640, 41.05K)

trevor and maybe lamar are the only interesting characters, michael is boring, lester is whatever and who the fuck are wade and floyd? i finished this game for the first time 2 days ago and i already cant remember who they were

is it just me or did the hang out activities felt soulless compared to IV?

Attached: 1631515433934.png (900x900, 888.63K)

Not really. The drunk physics were significantly toned down compared to IV, but other than that it seemed pretty much the same.

Because for some reason developers added LESS content after San Andreas. How can there be less stuff to do than in a GTA game made in the early 2000s?

>Trevor
Cringey retard
>Michael
Whiny, door mat cuckold most of the game
>Lester
No bad but only matters during heists
>Lamar
“Lmao he says nigga”
>Wade
Retard for Trevor to push around
>Floyd
See Wade

Suck my balls, this is the weakest cast of any rockstar game ever made. Also like how you left out dollar store CJ who just magically gets a house with no character progression at all, but the same can be said for the other protagonists

>start the game screaming at each other
>end the game screaming at each other with one potentially dead
wow

>this is the weakest cast of any rockstar game ever made

It’s better than III and IV’s. We get it. You’re just a retard contrarian who thinks OLD GOOD NEW BAD.

and you're obviously too young and GTA 5 was your first one which is why you're defending it so hard

It was actually good when it came out on fucking ps3

>end the game screaming at each other with one potentially dead
Umm user

gta 5 is old faggot

Sid from Ice Age and his limp dick cousin

many neat features were scrapped
it's so weird that you could access food stores in sa and iv, but cant do that in v

GTA Online destroyed the franchise and turned Rockstar into nothing more than soulless, greedy cocksuckers. All the bases lads that made the games so great have left the company, Benzies, Lazlow and Dan Houser.

Wanna know how I know you're a stupid zoomer?

Same user, never imagined we’d be here 9 years later.

Only underage retards larping as oldfags use the term “zoomer”.

I don't hate it but the online sucks and the engine is worse than the older rage version from Gta iv and rdr 1
Gta vi is dead in the water so I don't have any hope of r* trying to revive a decade old series with current devs and politics

Don't like how dirty they did the lost and the damned characters

They speak more but they suck ass

Destroying grinder trash in GTAO is a ton of fun. I literally have like 500 clips of blowing up sales, many of them 111 crates sales on double money week where I ""help"" someone from a GTAO discord community or the GTAO grinding PS community (RIP communities) with the sale and then blow it up lmao. Also had a lot of fun joining grinding crews and blowing up large crate sales on double money crates weeks.

>Wade
>Floyd
Who?

Floyd is Any Forums incarnate. I’m shocked nobody in this thread can remember him. I thought you’d all be able to really relate to him.

Nailed it. Michael was the only half interesting character since he was a frustrated boomer looking to relive his glory days. Trevor's gimmick was just being le whacky, and Franklin was literally just the token black guy. The map also sucked ass and was an absolute chore to drive across

GTA6 is releasing 2026

Attached: rockstar.jpg (3840x2160, 627.92K)