I can kill you and defile your corpse

Then the pox will truly be your own.

Attached: dung-eater-pic.png (600x342, 340.74K)

What's this guy's name again?

loathsome, dungeating fingers typed this

Me

the pox isn't real

THE HATED POOPOO GORGER
THE DETESTABLE DOOKIE DIGESTER
THE FOUL FECES FEASTER
THE MALIGNED MANURE MUNCHER
THE OSTRACIZED KAKA SLURPER
THE CONTEMPTIBLE SHIT-SCOFFER
THE VILE STOOL SCARFER
THE ABHORRENT POOP CHOMPER
THE VILLAINOUS FLOATER THROATER
THE NASTY NUGGET NOSHER
THE CANCEROUS CRAP CARNIVORE
THE INCORRIGIBLE SHIT GORGER

>the pox will truly be your own
Is he saying he will give me aids?

Why does he do it bros?

you forgot:
>The Puerile Poo-taster
>The Contumacious Coprophage
>The Reviled Recycler
>The Scurrilous Shit-Shoveler

Worse, soul aids.

what was this niggers quest line? he literally said the same lines for me over and over up until I already finished the game, then he gave me a key but I already cleared the sewers and fuck going there again

bugchaser sisters... finally some representation

he killed prawn bro but that cheeky cunt deserved it

His real body is locked up in the sewers. If you didn't find it see then you didn't go through the entire sewers. You unlock the door and let it out and he goes and kills Big Boggart and gives him aids and then will kill you and give you aids. Then you can go back to his cell where you found him and feed his body the items you get from corpses he's defiled. Feed him enough and you get a great rune that lets you get a different ending. You can't equip it though it's like the runes you get from Fia and Goldmask's quest lines.

FUCK the sewers. I unlocked the shortcut, the ladders, spent like 2 hours inside the tubes, then I just said fuck it equipped the cat ring and jumped down to the bottom, which was a dead end with some shrimp

>opening cinematic makes him seem like the other demigods
>is just a normal npc dude that shows up in tableround talking shit and nothing else
>visit him just before finishing the game
>gives me a key and rants on about curses or some shit
>meet him in the sewer talking nonsense and hitting his head against the wall
>kill him and that's it
So, was there supposed to be more with this guy or why did the game act like he was such a big deal?

>miss the questline entirely
>'heh, what a do-nothing npc'
user im so so sorry

The bottom leads to a catacomb. There is a lot you missed though dude. Not only Dung Eaters body but also the actual boss there. If you already beat Mohg in his gay blood palace though you aren't missing much.

The cutscene says arise ye tarnished and then names him with other tarnished he was never a demigod

demigod means half god

The real ones are all Marika's children except Mohg

Just a second there buddy. Where the FUCK did you find the cat ring

yes mohg is redheaded steppenigger

>expecting me to remember where I found any of my shit
nigga I don't remember boss names and locations

The cat ring is the one that negates fall damage right?
It's in raya lucaria, in the area with all the purple(?) gem stones. Instead of riding the lift all the way up and jumping off, just go to the bottom of the pit instead.

Kek I killed him. Why would I let him go kill people and he even said to kill his real body in the prison? What the fuck are these "questlines".

Bruh start taking down notes, you don't want to be a dirty wiki-looker in NG+ do you

Thanks homie. I'm going to keep it on me at all times because fuck this game and how it kills you on the tinniest falls.

Cat ring doesn't stop lethal falls, it only stops falls that damage you

>equip talisman
>jump off a cliff
>die anyway

Attached: dsp.png (147x204, 59.62K)