Why is it Failing?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 2.74K)

Microsoft still hasn’t fully recovered from the massive PR disaster that was the Xbox One.

> no games
> bad marketing
> retarded naming strategy
> cluttered ui (feels like pop ups)
> Halo and Gears are dead horses
> gave away the 8th generation meaning most people will stick with their trusted brand
> series s bottleneck
> no unique features e.g. switch has portability, ps5 has haptic feedback and 3d audio.

I still remember the audible groans at E3

It isn't though. I'm happy with my console.

This. Theres no reason to own an xbox. Every desirable trait it has is also on PC.

PC is dead platform

This thread again? why are snoys spamming it so much lately, are they losing their minds from so many Ls? don't worry about your precious company, sony will be fine thanks to all the brand cultist.

Microsofts purchase of activision alone was almost the entire value of Sonys entire company. Quite simply Sony never could win to begin with.

Just wait until PC 2 gets announced at E3.

I remember a video of people flipping off an xbone ad poster when walking past it.

> xbox discussion
> civilised
> sperg shows up
> rants about playstation

Why are Americans like this?

so youre saying everyone on pc should subscribe to gamepass?

>Why is it Failing?
By what metric?

I don't see the problem with that

In Any Forums threads made about them.

Sony simply cannot compete with gamepass. Sony is cable. Microsoft is netflix. Microsofts recent activation purchase was almost sonys entire market value. Xbox is gamepass now. Sony can't compete. They already lost.

Still crazy how they tried to sell a cable box that played games secondary.

It would make more sense then buying an xbox to do the same.

True. There's reason to own an xbox.

Because this board is 50% Nintendo 45% Sony and 5% Xbox

Or when they said it needed to be connected to wifi to work, or that you couldn't share a game disc with your friends.

And if you keep up with MS Rewards on Bing ad Xbox you get gamepass for free

lol thats exactly what ms wants so im sure theyd be happy with that. pc is janky though so i perfer my xbox.

Xbox is still a valid machine for living room, but pc is still my choice and im glad Microsoft is finally giving shit about it

Why? An Xbox is 5-10x cheaper

Some seriously injuries never fully heal.

Attached: 20193514132120_1.jpg (1000x563, 61.51K)

>sony is doomed
see you next year

It's not failing, it failed years ago, so Microsoft propped it up. Now it's too big to fail. Any other company Xbox would be dead but Microsoft keeps it alive

They don't innovate. Both Nintendo and PlayStation are constantly changing. The xbox brand has remained unchanged. They are followers not leader.

> ps2 introduces dvd
> xbox copies
> ps3 introduces bluray
> xbox copies (a generation late)

Now they are even footing on format in the 9th generation buy there's nothing setting them apart.

PS5:
> new controller design
> haptic feedback
> dedicated 3d audio hardware

Xsx
> ???

>They don't innovate
Gamepass snoy

I would argue its mostly PC and Nintendo. PlayStation gets slandered everytime they do anything and Xbox gets memed for doing retarded shit.

In 2013 my city was essentially still running on an enhanced version of dial up broadband. The always online feature turned my entire friend group to PlayStation.

A decade in failure requires at least a decade of healing

Xbox already won. Game Pass is years ahead of anything else in the industry, and having Activision in your pocket means it’s going to get better. Xbox Series S is selling like hotcakes even in Japan. Xbox Series X is the most powerful console right now, and the games (Forza 5, Halo Infinite) are way better than anything Sony has made lately. It’s looking bright.

Honestly if Microsoft just bowed out of the hardware market and decided to be a dedicated software vendor I'd be happy with it. Sony might even let gamepass be on PlayStation if there's no risk to hardware sales.