This is your daily reminder that if you

>overleveled
>used summons
>used ashes
>used sorcery
>used incantations
>used a bow or crossbow at any point
>used any PVP items for PVE (throwing knives/jar items/bombs)
>used a great bow
>upgraded the flask beyond +8
>upgraded the tears for flask beyond +5
>used any status affects such as poison or bleed at any point
>abused hoarfrost stomp or any other magic or status debuff ash of war
>wore heavy armor

You did not beat the game without cheating. Sorry.

Attached: BCC3922A-D1B3-4B06-9BF8-07D29D6ACDEF.jpg (1920x1080, 227.65K)

Why are Fromtrannies like this?

This, also:
>used Flask of Wondrous Physick

Why does it feel like the game wanted me to cheat? Leading me to the mimic and then tons of glovewort, it really pushed me to go do that

For PVP/to enable easy mode

I been trying to help people to understand how shit they are, but their cognitive dissonance just won't allow them to accept it. They somehow think they are playing the same game as the rest of us when they press and hold L2 on their Dark Moon Greatsword , spam sorceries while standing 500 ft out of bosses attack range, dual wielding bleed katanas for enormous bursts of damage that builds up instantly and ignores all defenses, using ashes, especially the mimic, which can face tank a boss for 15 minutes, has all of your gear/spells and infinite FP/stamina, it's literally a free win ability for shits and journos that are getting slapped around by a boss, mimic is even worse than a PC summon because you are now being carried by an AI, go summon some NPC's as well you fags. Hell, even shields and high poise armor is borderline shit, but we will let that one slide because hiding behind a shield isn't nearly as pathetic as the former things I mentioned. They just can't accept that they suck at the game for needing such a huge handicap to win.

Whenever they are called out on being shits, they get insecure and start spewing random nonsense like "bro who cares it's not cheating it's part of the game", "bro it's just fun dude come on", meanwhile these are the same people that would spam filtered in a thread. But deep down they know it's true, otherwise they would stop relying on such a huge crutch to beat the game. If they aren't unfair, if it's not a crutch, then beat them game without them. Fromsoft added these features just so that shits and journalists could actually progress in it, it's the same reason there's a hidden path outside Stormviel castle, so the shits can avoid getting filtered by Godrick. They are literally playing the game in journalist mode, may as well ask From Software to add a difficulty slider because you can't handle "normal difficulty" in elden ring.

Attached: shitter.png (960x640, 826.5K)

I only play true ethical no-summons SL1 Elden Ring. I skip every Spirit Ash I find because it is unethical to keep it. When my character dies, I use every consumable and kill myself again cause it's not TENSSL1ER otherwise. I skip the mines because Bell Bearings are unethical powerhouses. Every time an Ash of War drops, I immediately use it and switch to a randomly equipped weapon to increase the challenge. I've had online disabled because player interaction gave too much advantage. I read and listen to every item description to fully immerse myself in the true ethical Elden Ring experience. Every time I go into this general and read the word "moonveil, "mimic tear", "hoarfrost stomp", "comet azur" and so on, I make sure to thrust my giant vibrating dildo one to three times to punish myself accordingly for tainting my TENSSL1ER experience. Why do you self-proclaimed Soulsborne hardcores even try to pretend that you're truly hardcore? You make me fucking sick.

can't use spirits in pvp or online in general, piratecuck

>Overleveled
What's your definition of overleveled for this game cause you still don't feel that badass at 135

Souls games are not hard if you have 105+ IQ and you use the tools the game gives you. This causes major cope because Souls fans believe the games are the hardest in the world so they come up with arbitrary restrictions in an attempt to make the game difficult. Even retarded normies will brute force their way through the game.

hoarfrost is my waifu

Anything over level 70 is generally over leveled even for end game area. Git gud shitter.

Overleveling literally doesn't exist past the capital. You can hit the soft cap on your main damaging stat and fully upgrade your weapon with HP to spare and still feel like you're underleveled for the shit the game throws at you.

Being good at "hard" video games is the only form of talent/recognition they can claim. When the game becomes more accessible so the wider public can achieve the same feats as they can, they become defensive and gatekeep in a desperate attempt to cling to one of the few things they can be proud of

Reminder if you shop from a supermarket or have some one else cook for you, you're cheating at life and should KYS. Sorry.

>”lol git gud”
>well the games not that bad I just used all the tools at my disposal and maybe grinded a bit here and there
>”NOOO YOU CAN’T PLAY THE GAME THE WAY THE DEVS INTENDED! GIT GUD GIT GUD YOU HAVE TO KNEECAP YOURSELF”

stop using my wife's face to shitpost.

So is this the epic gatekeeping that Any Forums claims is based?

Everything except melee is obviously intended for PVP and summons are if you are a games journalist and need help
You can cry about it all day but you know it’s true

Is anyone rocking a straight sword later in the game? I'm still in Limgrave and I got a Lordsworn Straight Sword and I swear this shit staggers much more often than any Axe or GS I've used. Square Off has insane stagger.

>game showers you with runes
>you lose them on death
>"pls dont level much its cheating"
This argument in particular never made sense to me.

It sounds like you’re crying that people are naturally playing the game with the mechanics that the devs put in and are freely available.

If you keep going after losing to the grafted scion in the tutorial you didn't beat the game without cheating.

if from didnt want me to play the game like this its their fault for bad design

Don't forget
>Used Torrent for any boss

>caring about how other people play video games
absolutely pathetic. behavior of women.

>needed help for a simple game boss
Absolutely pathetic. Behavior of a game journo SJW

>Nothing about upgrading weapons
OP confirmed cheating little bitch who couldn't beat Elden RIng

>fixed the stuttering
>used a high refresh rate monitor
>controller over keyboard (on PC)
>have a good spec'd PC
>have played previous souls games and have 'skill' in them
You did not beat the game without cheating. Sorry.

This. I've only ever leveled from the runes I've got mostly from bosses and I level up whenever I have enough for it and I got to like 120 by the time I finished the capital. I'm not just going to not use them. I'm fine with not using spirits but when I compare the experience of the other Souls games. You do not feel even the slightest bit over leveled at that point with that level. I felt stronger going into Anor Londo at like level 40 than I do going into the mountain of giants at level 120. The game is just built around you getting to a higher level, hence the increased rune gain from bosses compared to the Souls games with souls. People just see the higher number and freak out without even thinking about it.

Back to the kitchen, roastie.

only secondaries are like this desu.
souls was never meant to be hard and just a mildly challenging adventure game where almost anything goes.
anyone that plays these games cuz of muh HARDCORE GAME are literall trannies

no. your behavior is feminine. you care about the social implications of things that don’t matter. that’s what women do. they sit and whine about what other people are doing even though it has no effect on them, simply to control their behavior. fucking pathetic.

>he started playing Elden Ring
You already didn't beat Elden Ring. True hardcore players can beat Elden Ring without beating Elden Ring.

The souls games ARE hard. But they're not the benchmark for hard games. They just offer up a decent challenge to the degree that overcoming them feels rewarding.

game literally has dodge that grants you immortality. Even if attack physically hits you you don't even get flinched.
Remember, souls games being hard is a meme made to make fun of game journalist like decade ago. The only challenge of the game is shitty keybinds on keyboard that you can't rebind without 3rd party software.
Having issues? just click space, and if you suck ass at clicking space you can just mash it several times in a row.
Souls games are fashion first and any gameplay faggotry second and theyre designed and balanced in a way so you autists struggling at clicking space and dying to same attack for 40 hours to realize that.

Can you just, you know, enjoy the game and let others enjoy it the way they want?

my sexdoll wife Ranni is so cute

>never supposed to be hard
do people say this because it makes them feel better if they think difficult things aren’t difficult? the memes around this game are so fucking gay. you’re not cooler for not thinking it’s hard. but it is supposed to be a challenge. now go touch grass and get off your high horse

>if you played the game, you didn’t beat it
lol what a faggot. No one cares.

I didn't even make it to the end of the game. Burned out after 80 hours.

user not only are they playing the same game as you they are better at the game than you.
How fucking deluded are you to think you're better than people with a brain? Get the fuck out of here.

Are you supposed to not use the runes you get from high level bosses? Don't be dumb.

I didn't even buy Elden ring, I pirated it and then immediately deleted the game installer.

I am the only person ITT who truly beat Elden Ring.

>he didn't finish the game as SL1 club wretch
You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Attached: 1627244999534.jpg (1024x576, 68.02K)

no because these people don’t have lives and the only enjoyment they get is by being absolute faggots online. it’s really pathetic. just remember they don’t have any plans this saturday night except spamming Any Forums

Weapon experimentation and upgrading weapons. You need to upgrade vigor? Well I don’t. Get over it.

>overleveled
By exploring the map
>used summons
Yes
>used ashes
Yes
>used sorcery
Yes
>used incantations
Yes
>used a bow or crossbow at any point
Yes
>used any PVP items for PVE (throwing knives/jar items/bombs)
Yes
>used a great bow
Yes
>upgraded the flask beyond +8
+12
>upgraded the tears for flask beyond +5
+10
>used any status affects such as poison or bleed at any point
Yes
>abused hoarfrost stomp or any other magic or status debuff ash of war
Yes
>wore heavy armor
Yes

And i will continue to do it
Cope seethe etc

Attached: 1646656009338.png (935x879, 1.35M)

You will continue to not beat the game and cheat lmao I don’t care

>he got Torrent
baka desu senpai

Fromtrannies go out of their way to hinder their own gameplay and never use anything meta
Bizarre group of people

I play on ps4

congratulations on beating the game and having the mental capacity to use the tools the game offers you

Read final line again

I love seeing losers delude themselves into thinking souls games are hard.

Elden Ring isn't a particularly hard Souls game, so idk why anyone would care. It's easily the easiest in the franchise. If you want a challenge, go play DaS2 or Sekiro.

I can tell you're lying user. Nobody avoids putting points into vigor. Nobody avoids getting hit every single time and if you don't level vigor you will get 1 shot by literally everything late game. You're full of shit. Also "weapon experimentation" is a meme. I can upgrade a shit ton of weapons and still have enough runes to get to level 80 by the time I get to the capital.

I genuinely feel bad for these sad fuckers. Beating a souls game is a point of pride for them. Imagine how worthless their lives must be