Open World

Which game did it better, Any Forums?

Attached: open-world.jpg (1080x1080, 1.05M)

Skyrim

Attached: 1636754180026.jpg (2560x1440, 702.54K)

Skyrim is too old and janky now. We're talking about modern games. And if we really go into that discussion, Oblivion was 1000x better than Skyrim

None, LEGO Lord of the Rings remains undefeated.

Attached: goat open world.jpg (1050x1476, 207.61K)

Fromdrones in shambles

Technically rd2 since it actually feel like an actual alive world otherwise i enjoy elden the most

Unironically, BOTW.
It's simple, it's got puzzles, it's got comfy atmosphere, it just werks.
But FUCK Nintendo. I'll pirate and emulate their games since once in a while they make a good one.

RDR2 for the sheer amount of variety and things you can do, as well as the attention to detail, travelling NPCs with 24 hour routines and so forth

Attached: WIwEm3z.jpg (1882x2592, 974.47K)

Elden Ring > RDR2 > BOTW

Attached: grand-theft-auto-iv-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1132, 219.84K)

None of them

GTA games are in a league of their own though

If talking about Open World, and not overall game quality:
RDR2 > Zelda > ER > W3

Skyrim is unironically a better open world than any of those. Not a better game though.
But Morrowind is still the king

Kingdom Come has the best open world.

RDR2 mogs all of them in therms of open world

Elden Ring>X>Witcher 3>Botw>RDR2

I too enjoy sandboxes with no fun gameplay, no cool levels and stacked with mini games and events that provide no interesting rewards

Elden Rings’ world is empty, the game would have been better off like a traditional souls. the Witcher 3’s open world has nothing, RDR2 restricts the player’s agency to make them play how Rockstar wants them to play from where you can go to doing actual outlaw shit, BOTW is ugly and boring and one of the worst Zelda games, it’s only popular because it was Nintendo Only’s “baby’s first open world.”

Based

Attached: cnjkcyqqwb351.jpg (640x884, 33.29K)

Zelda > HFW > RDR2 > Witcher
haven't played Dark Souls 4 yet

But enough about Elden Ring

Depends on your criteria

I just didn't like how they made RDR2 more linear and how they gave up player freedom for cinematic experiences.

That's true for the story missions but not the free roam