Essential elden ring weapons

You need to use weapons like this otherwise you're not playing the game correctly and are artificially gimping yourself.

Attached: moonveil_katana_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 7.85K)

git gud - i can play however i want and still wreck bosses/playerd alike

Attached: CF6D4F1C-8F37-44A5-8FD5-73A7A799367F.jpg (392x392, 12.91K)

Where do I even find the moonveil again and does it spec into faith? If not I'll just use my gay weeb uchigata with the retarded bleed build up set up I have going

Drops fom Gael tunnel boss.
It does not scale with FTH.

You could always respec for the weapon I was able to find like 10 of the respec items you need and try different weapons

You think this applies to just Elden ring? The katana is the weapon of choice for the bourgeoisie class.
>Slim
>Easy to hide in a trench coat
>Folded at least 100 times
>Csn cut through at least 3 Americans in one swing
>Rich cultural history to enjoy
I train daily in my uncle Tony's scrap yard studying the art of bushido. I assure you that you would not want to face me with this weapon in my hands.
>Bullets, you say?
>Easily deflected with a quick flick of the wrist
The fact you took time to even make this thread is embarrassing, user. I hope they don't pick on you too much.

Attached: 1586646856892.jpg (960x768, 71.08K)

are there any enemies that have a drop chance of the respec items, or are they a finite resource?

Guardian's Swordspear is massively overlooked. It's a halberd class weapon with the damage, reach and posture damage of a halberd (A scaling in dex when keen - mine is at 666 AR at 50 DEX) except it has a unique moveset and R1 swings almost as fast as a straight sword. This thing wrecks. Outside of meme WAs, I haven't found any weapon with the sheer dps and stagger potential of this one.

I think all the ones I found were either placed or dropped by a boss I don't know if they're unlimited but there's enough to give flexibility if you need to change your build.

Fuck the magic shit. I'm dual wielding Nagakiba and Uchigatana.

eat shit
I farmed a banished knight's greatsword and been using it ever since, as a sacred weapon
i'm a holy knight

If you co-op Nokron you'll get a larval drop every time, but you have to kill the boss or you don't keep it

Where?

Random drop from erdtree guardians (the little dudes, not the big tree demons)

meant for

You need to get Fia to hug you then you go to Raya Lucaria to take the elevator then go to the bottom of it. There is a teleporter and you need to take that which will teleport you to Volcano Manor. You have to complete quest chains by invading npcs. After that you go to Gael Tunnel in Caelid. A special NPC invades you that drops the weapon.

Cool, I will no longer use this weapon and stick to pure Japanese steel
I'm going for the caelid dude after I clear out this academy so maybe I can respec into whatever that needs after, purely leveling the main weapon and going full bleed seems to work well

There's also a vendor in the river basin selling it

I didn't need do any of that, just went to the tunnel and whooped the boss's ass

I'm rocking these bad boys

Attached: brosword.png (273x203, 34.73K)

No, that is not the true Moonveil. If you want to get the OP one you have to follow these steps. The weapon that the boss drops is like the fake Moonlight Sword that the NPC from DS2 has.

what? The moonveil katana drops from the magma wyrm boss, no quest chain is required for that at all and it's not from an invasion NPC.

bleed weapons.
and frenzy weapons.

>you have to use this or you gimp yourself
>but you must NOT use these things or you don't gimp yourself enough and didn't actually beat the game!
Why are soulstrannies so unbelievably autistic. Literally worse than smashfags.

You talking about MLGS? That thing fucking sucks in this game, Moonveil is essentially its replacement.

that sounds like bullshit. I can't find anything online about this true moonveil that's better than the regular one you get from the boss.

Beat Malenia easily with this. No idea why everyone said she's hard.

That’s just how people on Any Forums are. It’s like this for every game

I'm level 47 and get 900 DPS out of these things without Godricks. Is it good or bad?

Attached: hq720.jpg (686x386, 32.64K)

Man, I keep using the MLGS even though it causes me frustration.
It could be so much better. Keep the buff activation but just make the beam have slightly longer range, better tracking (slopes kill it), and act somewhat like the Glintstone Arc spell for it to feel better. The fact it does full stagger damage at a range is amazing but it whiffs so much from a tiny height difference or fades out while touching an enemy.