I am tired of Any Forums always complaining about western games being bad...

I am tired of Any Forums always complaining about western games being bad. Jap games are so good that they have become boring. Western bad games will always be more interesting than the same perfect jap game.

Attached: wg.jpg (1200x675, 177.88K)

Two things
1. Nobody cares about gross japa shit other than sad incel weeabos obsessed with anime who hate themselves and wish every day that if they eat enough noodles they'll become japanese (also lots of japa shills larping as americans because they have tiny japa cocks and daydream of white men worshiping japan)
2. Flawed games are good, games with female protagonist are not good no matter what though, so kys with your horizon garbage, troon.

What pathetic cope

I was just using it as an example of a western game retard. I am talking about western games in general and I agree with your points

YOU WILL NEVER BE A REAL WOMAN

How fertile do you think she is? I think she’d become pregnant after ejaculating inside her just once.

I'd definitely want to shoot a load into my wife.

Attached: hzepb035e0e51.jpg (1080x1920, 256.3K)

All western games are not bad. Western AAA games and ubisoft tier games are bad, because they lack innovations, treat players like helpless children and focus on being "cinematic experiences". Hopefully the fact that japanese games outsell western AAA games is a wakeup call for some, and they will ditch the cinematic meme. Or they can rant on twitter how toxic gamers are for not appreciating their latest walking simulator.

>muh realism woman
>has hairy face
>has NOT hairy body
?????????????????????????????????????
??

Week 1:
>"YES! It's selling well! People have been successfully programmed to accept our war against beauty for a greater story!"

two weeks later:
>"WHAT THE FUCK DID ELDEN RING DO TO BEAT IT? WHY ARE PEOPLE CALLING HER UGLOY? ELDEN RING IS HARD AND SHIT, AND SEXIST AND RACIST AND WHATEVER-IST BECAUSE WE FEEL STUFF! STOP BUYING ELDEN RING! BUY OUR GAME WITH UGLO....ALOY! IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!"

holy seething

Attached: 1627344526372.jpg (622x541, 46.65K)

How to say "i don't play videogames i just spend my life complaining on Any Forums" without saying it

Week 3:
>Look! LOOK!!! She has nipples! That's sexy right?!
Week 3.5:
>Hey guys remember when we saw Alyssa nipples?!

Week 4:

Attached: Atelier-Sophie-2_20211111_09.jpg (1920x1080, 1022.59K)

Not interested in western games, I just don’t care for the virtue signaling and forced social engineering. The people producing those games huff their own farts and preach to the choir.

Remember to ignore japa shills.

Who tf is Japa?

>and wish every day that if they eat enough noodles they'll become japanese

Attached: 1645374621445.jpg (380x500, 53.51K)

fuck off. dead meme

Truth. I am sick of the fuckers making games self-intersting themselves and their views of shit into what's supposed to be a form of escapist entertainment to depressurize from this shitty world that's only getting shittier with.

And I am not fucking selfish ulike both the people who make these as well as many who play western games. I don't imagine myself in the story. I don't want to pretent like I'm there. Fuck first-person because of it. I don't want a story or people who represent what I feel about stuff while watcing stuff ad thinking about stuff that's makes me all upset about stuff. I just want a good story in a pleasant in-game atmosphere with well-writtenc haracters playing through THEIR story instead of reflecting some part of mine so "I can relate to it."

Do you seriously think japa games don't insert their politics in their shit?

Weeb shills are working overtime, I see.

By and large: no.
The only real insert is their love of titties.

Attached: Atelier-Sophie-2-Photo-Mode_01-13-22.jpg (1920x1080, 346.22K)