I personally think Oblivion is the best TES game. Morrowind is too dated and Skyrim is too casual and overrated...

I personally think Oblivion is the best TES game. Morrowind is too dated and Skyrim is too casual and overrated. Oblivion was the perfect middle ground

Attached: 1645519979872.webm (506x900, 2.36M)

today OP was not a fag
Morrowind would be GOAT if not for the wiki-style dialogue and shitty combat however

Attached: soule.jpg (4532x6002, 3.64M)

Why is she wearing a trash bag around her waist?

Attached: 1634552981724.webm (406x720, 2.86M)

Remove the nose ring and she'd look pretty.
There's no way out for her.

why are you like this america?

Everything's broken in so many ways I don't even know how we'd put it all back together if we wanted to

obsessed yuropoor

>put on an endless clown show of the most bizare shit anyone has ever seen
>why do you keep watching europoor *honk* *honk*

not him but 'Murica is probably the only place where people actually avoid listening to experts and it's somehow viewed as a good thing

Why do you keep spamming this? You got your thread deleted yesterday and you're not funny. Fuck off.

Attached: Oblivion_2019-08-20_21-50-10-18.jpg (1680x1050, 225.48K)

She got cancelled hard for that for trivializing people with actual disabilities.

We will, but it will be extremely difficult.

europe living rent free in your head lmao

she looks like she's wearing dentures

Attached: 1638221106128.webm (288x512, 2.41M)

>Remove the nose ring and she'd look pretty.
Holy mother of shit taste.

Attached: miku3.webm (544x960, 2.88M)

You're not white Muhammed

>experts
I have a degree in making bridges and in my expert opinion you should throw yourself off the nearest one.

Im also a licensed therapist so chop your balls off before you head out, miss user.

It's crazy to think that the simple act of giving them the right to vote would eventually lead to this. Who knew? I mean it probably seemed like a great idea at the time too.

But you're clearly not an expert in either of those things.

Agreed. A little biased because it was my first TES game, but still has the best atmosphere imo. Don't like how the dumbed down alchemy and spellcrafting though. Vanilla Morrowind with graphics mods, at times I felt like I just wanted it to finally end. Didn't really get immersed.

I took my wife to an art gallery on our first date, eat shit basic ass hoe no man will ever love you like I love her

you sound like an incel

Don't forget (((social media))) encouraging that sort of behavior as well.

what a vile body

> user speaks the truth
> oh no better call him an incel

Shut the fuck up.

So since she's so well off in her life, she's going to pay her side of the bill, right?

>>>/lgbqt/

> her pussy pubes growing out of her bikini bottom.

Sexy as fuck.

triggered much you fucking virgin

If I remember correctly this woman was in her 30s and frustrated a man wouldn't date her.

My first date with a girl is usually carnivals, arcades, barcodes, or something fun

You sound like a reasonable man would shake your hand

Nah, a massive chunk of Africa distrusts doctors as well and prefers to believe their local witch doctor. Why do you think Ebola is an actual big issue there whenever it pops up?

>ur just gonna get me drunk and fuck me
The irony is that this kind of "we are going to do this, we are going to do this" control thing is psychosexual, and she'll fuck you after dinner no matter what you say or do or order. It's like she's so bad she's getting off on the fantasy of not being an easy lay

Attached: 1646431614201.webm (270x480, 1.54M)

POSTING IN A TIKTOK THREAD

PUT ME IN THE SCREEN CAP ZOOMIE

FUKKING EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

who is this

Why do they all have the exact same movements and mannerisms?

>trump tried to ban this
lmao is he gay

Attached: 1638481870460.webm (720x1280, 2.98M)

The best thing about Oblivion was being able to do a melee only run. For some reason it seemed harder to do in Skyrim.

I love drunk sluts

>she

I hope for her sake she has a huge rack and spectacular body, because that face is definitely not worth more than maybe a date to the movies or something.

hey it's not me who made the comparison between the US and Africa

We have a higher quality life than you do in your shithole. Enjoy getting torn apart by niggers, spics and kikes

Do you got the one where the girl is saying teabag point of view tiktok bro?

The absolute fucking state of it.

this nigga going to the supermarket and scanning shit through self checkout with his date for fun

Time for a comfy fap

Because they do whatever dance is popular at the moment. It's how you make BIG NUMBERS

Attached: miku.webm (544x960, 2.89M)

Honestly she has bogged herself too much for a movie date even.

>he thinks his country isn't kiked and won't meet the same fate as America
Oh user

Attached: 1590658594351m.jpg (1024x585, 54.7K)

those tits are depressing, poor girl

Attached: thick.jpg (865x1296, 235.68K)

Who is this?

>We have a higher quality life than you do in your shithole. Enjoy getting torn apart by niggers, spics and kikes
comments like this make me burst out laughing. you've never been to america, all you see is shitty media. america is a decent sized country, and most if it is not what you see presented to you. but please, go on being upset over trannies and joggers that make up an very small portion of the population.

Attached: 56465791232.jpg (611x404, 39.32K)