Still the best in it's series

>still the best in it's series
what went rigtht?

Attached: bfVn55KvgbaZp7GKHm6VkNoq6EiHqFjF.png (1024x1024, 299.85K)

FADC is fun, focus attack is almost as big of a cancer as parry was in 3s.

not even the best SFIV

Awful opinion

It has Sakura AND Makoto

ESLs shouldn't be allowed to post.

This is such an american thing, nowhere else in the world would people be threatened by someone else speaking multiple languages.
Can someone explain?

Based opinion because not only is it objectively right it also triggers the autistic tryhard trannies

i love whiff punishing
captcha: 444SD

I also love being punished

Attached: sethaniebdsmpunish.png (1068x944, 572.83K)

This is one of those extremely rare occasions where femdom actually makes sense because those two are at equal power levels anyway.

Any Forums cant even plink so they will tear down this game, sorry OP

I thought Any Forums sucked the dick of this game after 5 came out.

This but the opposite. Shit sucks and it was dropped harder than any other SF. Only praised by stream monsters who dont play fighting games.

>09er sticking with his game
I can respect it. jive did suck and I skipped it completely aside from cheating people out of some wins with abigail online. I still have not paid a dime for the game as it was a gift

09ers dont play fighting games though.

shut up faggot, op is clearly an 09'er. It's jivers who don't play.

It was dropped because of SFV, offline numbers were up at the end of ultra.

m8 you still have games like ST and 3s at tournaments. SF4 vaporized instantly.

Standard M.O.

People will suck off SFV when SF6 is out. SFV actually is good now but the ones saying it never played the game for more than 5 hours

It's telling that only fags who started with this game believe this. I thought IVfags just hated V but it turns out that the 09'er meme is fucking real and they get fucking nostalgic for garbage like SFxT and praise that sort of game over things like SF Alpha or SFIII. You fucks don't even have proper tournaments anymore while a game like SF Turbo and even Hyper Fighting does. SFIV is "my first console was an xbox 360" the game.

Attached: 924F74FF-EF9C-40C6-9AE9-B4AB4A0E5CAF.png (640x279, 364.48K)

yeah, and I doubt he touched a fighting game in a decade.

and Any Forums will suck V's dick once 6 comes out. Ask them what rank they are in SF and those same people will immediately reply that they "don't play this trash"