What ever happened to this?

What ever happened to this?

Attached: FFXVI.jpg (1414x2000, 2.08M)

Development Hell

D.O.A.

The developers get too distracted whenever they try to start working on it because all they can think of is Jack's immense strength and how jealous they are of the Stranger of Paradise team for getting to realize that strength in what will be Square's peak, while they're stuck with gay-ass FFXVI, the game that will be forever remembered as a fall from grace for the series after it reached its apex in March of 2022.

Goddamm I just want new info...pls Square...just tell me something....

Was supposed to be shown at TGS, outsource partners were late in delivering assets, they're making adjustments and will show it in Spring.

FF16 is basically forgotten.
And forgettable.
Even YoshiP failed with this

or covid

They saw Xenoblade 3, panicked, and are now scrambling to try and put what they can together with glue and duct tape.

It’s just going to be another shallow as a puddle 20 hour JRPG.

The only worthwhile JRPG released in the past decade is ff14

Nah Xenoblade 2/Torna and the upcoming Xenoblade 3

Final Fantasy 16 is just dead now

lol
lmao even

Sure bud...

COVID delays + being done by the same team as FFXIV while they're making their biggest expansion ever + Squenix putting more of a push on Forspoken for some reason.

Still probably gonna be better than anything that has had Nomura at the helm, and will also take less time too.

Attached: aluhdeen.png (754x754, 528.37K)

Squenix can barely scrape together a great JRPG.

I honestly feel like this is another VersusXIII/XV situation where it was announced too early

I’ll kill you Barry.

I just hope it's gonna be as good as FFXIII and XIII-2

We're truly getting nothing until May or June, huh? No way it's shown in March (we just had a SoP) and April has the KH stream and it's still too soon.

>Forspoken
Ke this trash is going to fail so fucking hard

Because forspoken actually looks AAA next gen with effort put into it that people actually are excited for and not like ff16 unity store dead on arrival shit

if you think that then ff16 is already dead

Attached: fsfsc.jpg (2621x1920, 688.13K)

FF16, with this development hell, it is basically just dead.

>and after more than 5 years, this YoshiP FF16 = Flop