Literally impossible

>Punish you for not playing with shield
>Punish you for playing with shiedl
>Punish you for playing aggressive
>Punish you for not playing aggressive
Block her shit and she restores dozen of hp, dont block her shit, lmao just run? Yeah, she can stand afk and you can run around her all you want but she will start this only after yours, right in start of swing like cheating cpu reading your inputs
Second phase has much worse readability of moves because of wings and effects, her slice, heavy slash down and anime move from 1st phase practically has same startup that impossible to differentiate when you standing beneath her
I dont even use my estus, because all deaths always oneshot
Only way to beat her without magic/mimic is being extremely cautious and patient + have rng gods on your sides so she spams her heavy attacks with guarantee opening
This boss belongs in devil may cry or kingdom hearts, not soulslike

Attached: malenia.png (600x600, 653.95K)

its a ringlike, not a soulslike.

Attached: eternalring.jpg (500x500, 41.23K)

works on my machine

Attached: victory.png (416x76, 30.74K)

>doesn't smash her with a great hammer and stunlock her with follow up hits
Dex fag detected

>I dont even use my estus, because all deaths always oneshot
Sounds like youre very underleveled

With 45-50 vigor + rune you should be easily able to tank every one of her moves without instadying apart from the gigaflurry one, even the grab doesnt fully oneshot

Additionaly - I beated all bosses in previous games without shield, phantoms or being overleveled in previous games, artorias, nameless king, gael, maria, ludwig, orphan, ishin - all MUCH weaker than her

Just give her some love with your bro

Attached: dp.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

So they finally made a truly challenging boss. Stop being a bitch and get back to the grind.

The endgame in general feels like DLC difficulty she's the Friede/Lady Maria of this but even worse

>stutters on my machine
ftfy

works for me

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-12 133535.png (399x171, 76.32K)

>this filters the dex fag

There are three ways to beat her

>get good
Obvious not for you, you're a shitter
>play patient
Learn how to dodge her anime-autism-nothing-personell-kiddo attack. After you got it down just wait for the 2-3 attacks you can punish her for and whack her down over 10 or so minutes
>summon mimic
Fuck her up with your mimic, just stagger her to death

Malenia is "hard" because she is the only boss you can't trade hits with due to her healing

Now show proof you did it without mimic :)
Because with it she become one of the easiest fights in the game
Yes, you didnt beat her if you used spirits

I dunno man, I have the achievement, the great rune and everything. Seems to me like I beat her.

Keep changing tactics until something works.
Beat her on my second try using the Godrick's Soldiers summon.

>The hardest boss ever, of all time, so hard
>Nearly 4% completion
Holy shit Any Forums IS full of shitters

she's at 9% as of today.

if you didn't beat her at SL1 then you LITERALLY did not beat her.

>if you use in-game tactic X you're cheating

Holy pleb over here.

steam says i defeted her, the game says i defeted her.
why do i need some Any Forumsigger approve?

>Learn how to dodge her anime-autism-nothing-personell-kiddo attack
I did, I can use rolls, shield, quickstep art, I can do it everyway, its not the problem, problem is she can do this immediality while you in your swings (like finishing swing animation) and you cant cancel animation and die before you can put up shield at least (but she can cancel animations to evade excessive damage, bravo Miyazaki, very honest) and running around doesnt work you retard, she can actually NEVER use this attack at all in 1st phase, I had numerous of attempts like this, so dont act like I'm whiny bitch who didnt learn boss, I memorised every single move and string, It doesnt help because unlike old games in this one bosses have rng combo strings.

>All this cope
Maybe go back to CoD

God I love how ER makes a certain class of Souls oldfags seethe because their rollspam is useless now.

>if you call in a helo you're cheating.

I beat her and you didn't, that means I'm better at the game :)

She tears +10 mimics to shreds if they survive to phase 2

>while in your swings
The only weapons this could happen with are ultra STR weapons. If you're running ultra STR weapons, you should stagger her to death anyway so this won't be a problem

That being said even if she chains her autismo attack it still has a 2 second wind up when she launches into the air
>uses shield
That's your problem, learn to dodge it properly without hiding behind your shield like a bitch and you're good to go

i found her easier without mimic because she heals from that too, i soloed but least with 20 tries

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-12 134853.png (321x76, 33.6K)

My only issue is that she and Radahn feel like very RNG heavy fights.
You either die to some stupid shit that is VERY hard to avoid because she decided to use it more times in that specific fight or you almost kill her because she doesn't have that much of a health pool.
Same with Radahn, if you manage to not get hit he can get to phase two within 20 seconds, maybe less.
I personally don't really like this kind of balancing, I would prefer if they were tuned to have double the health but go a bit easier with their ultimate moves, maybe tune these specific moves to do less damage / not heal back 1/3 of the health bar.
But some people like hectic fights and to master dodging what seem impossible, flashy moves plus they're both optional so I can't really complain.