Get up

Get up.

Attached: Saints_Row_2_Rest_in_Peace.jpg (1920x1080, 310.12K)

why did the pc port have to be so bad I sometimes think about replaying it and then remember how truly awful it is

WHENS THE FUCKING PC PATCH WHENS THE FUCKING PC PATCH WHENS THE FUCKING PC PATCH WHENS THE FUCKING PC PATCH WHENS THE FUCKING PC PATCH WHENS THE FUCKING PC PATCH WHENS THE FUCKING PC PATCH WHENS THE FUCKING PC PATCH WHENS THE FUCKING PC PATCH WHENS THE FUCKING PC PATCH WHENS THE FUCKING PC PATCH

>[muffled screams of the lottery man as hes buried alive]

>esl
>frog poster
opinion discarded

seriously how did they nail it with sr2 and fuck up almost everything since

Saints Row 2 seriously has one of the best stories in gaming. The cinematography is pure kino and the plot takes itself serious when it needs to without being dour and funny without being a farce.

>released the trailer for the latest game at one of the biggest events of the year
>after some years of quiet hopes and expectations building
>completely fucking flops on arrival
>had to push their initial dates back to august 2022 unless they want to get mogged by Elden Ring and formerly Stalker 2
Not even its biggest dicklickers had the balls to defend this fucking garbage fire. Like rats from a sinking ship they all fucked off.

Attached: kek.jpg (720x545, 246.54K)

because CD Projekt ported it

Did you just post in the wrong thread?

Attached: 1555853686863.png (823x880, 231.47K)

They accidentally made something good, which means they didn't actually understand what they did right and they ended up just blindly trying to chase what they thought made it good.

It happens more often then you think.

there's a new saints row

At the same time, all of the critical acclaim resulted in something of a talent and brain drain.

dumb vocaloidposter...

Fucking hell I thought the series was dead by now.

Where the fuck can they even take the story after four? Blowing up the Earth has a certain degree of finality to it.

JOHNNY IT'S A TR–

it's a reboot aimed at zoomers. it looks fucking awful.

I managed to actually fix the framerate through some dll fix I got off the steam page
Would run great if it weren't for the many crashes I now get
I might add gentlemen of the row to see if that helps

Six feet under ground with a total reboot that completely misinterprets even the most basic of details for why people played the series in the first place.

super sonic style

Attached: gotsagofest.jpg (960x540, 88.64K)

We are hunting chaos together

Attached: 1625191771271.jpg (2000x1849, 847.09K)

Are they still doing the re-release with a fixed port and the DLC?

Last I heard the guy doing it had cancer or something,

I miss that mid 2000s edge kino, plus the sound track is still one of the best.
Take me back bros

Attached: 1493269522414.jpg (567x437, 25.94K)

They quietly swept it under the rug after he died days before the nuboot reveal. If ever a sign to be taken seriously.

he died. supposedly it's still in the works despite that.