Why do women always destroy mmo guilds

why do women always destroy mmo guilds

Attached: 1646727931053.webm (640x640, 2.39M)

Because weak men can't control themselves when horny or lonely.

it's not our fault, it's the incels that start simping for females because they think they can get sex from it, fucking losers

yeah but why do they exploit lonely men

This sadly, some men cannot maintain their personalities around women and become instinct-driven slaves

/thread

KEKED

is that tiger a male btw?

Imagine fucking both of them.

its ingrained in the man's brain to compete over a woman's attention, so when a woman comes across plain sight, given the male is single, they will try to catch their attention for a multitude of reasons; loneliness, neediness, etc. At the end of the day, MMORGPs are the just simulated life under fantasy settings, and just like life, you will want to have a female companion, for talking with, having sex, etc... its not really that complicated, except in MMOs incels go full nuclear mode because they've never interacted with a woman that wasn't their mother before

Same reason why women always destroy any group of friends.

I'll swear you fags are all home-schooled aspies with 0 social experience.

In cases where it's intentional, it's because power and attention feel good. This isn't rocket science, user.

did you think you were on facebook there for a second?

Because women are literally biological parasites. It's their evolutionary niche.

women destroy any social group. think of your job or the military. its the same story.
thats because women are inferior and when you put them in a group primarily dominated by men, the group has to change to suit the inferior who is now the lowest common denominator.

Why are you an incel?

>has the power to destroy anything that man does
>inferior
umm sweetie? They hold complete power over men and in turn have access to their brain, strength and money while doing absolutely nothing to earn it. That's master morality

Tell me about your experience. You could also ask, why do men always destroy MMO guilds over women

It's the other way around when any woman is involved.

They don't, my guild is filled with women 30-50 year old stay-at-home moms and a couple university students and it's the best guild I've ever been in. The ones who have tried to fuck shit up have been trannies and genuine schizos, but I repeat myself.

Only being capable of surviving by leeching off of other is not master anything.

Do they send you nudes for approval before sending them to their boyfriends/husbands?

your applying your grug mentality to someone that does not need to share it. As long as men exist women will survive without effort, and if men dont exist anymore then women have no purpose anyway