Two weeks after release

>two weeks after release
>already completely forgotten

Attached: BD5E76EE-7DA9-420B-9F97-2435664ECAED.jpg (480x640, 46.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz2fYjeE4YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz2fYjeE4YU

Literally a dead game already. I uninstalled and don’t plan on checking it out again until substantial changes are made.

>an elden ring thread died for this

fucking good

yea didn't have much fun with it. I'd give it like two years until I touch it.

Yeah lmao

>make fantasy game that builds on previous history titles
>make a sequel that builds on that
>make a second sequel that features 10% of the content of the first two games with a pinky promise it will get better

the fuck were they thinking?

>My TWW2 with 30 mods is somehow more stable and less buggy than this game

Next week there's just a patch that's mostly fixing some technical issues. And only after that they'll talk about 1.1 which will include
>The Chaos Realms, negative traits, realm rewards, and rift management
>Numerous balance tweaks to the Factions
>Bug fixes (including the Supply Line bug)
>…and much more!
And only after that they'll provide an insight on what's going to happen later like the blood pack or combined map or actual new content.

We can safely forget about the game until like June.

For every archived elden ring thread
Two more are made

Nah still playing from time to time. Everyone is just waiting for Mortal Empires since the campaign sucks stinky penis. No idea what CA was thinking after all the complaints about the Vortex Campaign.

Only consoomers like Warhammer shit, and Total War hasn't been good in many years, so you'd have to be a special type of retard to like both.

Total Warhammer 2 (Mortal Empires) is literally the best Total War has ever been you mongtard.
>m-m-m-m-muh Rome 1!!!!
Trash by modern standards. Get with the times.

You have 20 you stupid fuck

They kinda fucked it.

>First fucking hot fix was multiplayer
WHO PLAYS MULTIPLAYER ON A TW GAME?

Warhammer lore is better than the table top and 99% of games based on it. Holy fuck the table top sucks throbbing dick

And this is the part where the average videogame enjoyer sits down to play the completed Warhammer 2, saving 3 for when 4 gets announced.
Feels good to be a videogame enjoyer.

shit game. you cant even do FFA unless you have 4 players. if you have 3 the game wont start and it also wont even let you fil it with a CPU. what kind of retarded backwards ass shit is that

yep. replaying WH2 right now and having fun.

Attached: 1616602590785.jpg (504x559, 40.38K)