From Software Has Two New Games Planned For Release After Sekerio: Shadows Die Twice

>From Software Has Two New Games Planned For Release After Sekerio: Shadows Die Twice
gamespot.com/articles/from-software-has-two-new-games-planned-for-releas/1100-6464114/

One of those two was Elden RIng and one is still a mystery.

Attached: 13598239047289042.png (225x225, 1.92K)

Armored Core

Everybody knows it's Armored Core

Attached: armoredcore.gif (360x202, 1.89M)

how are they going to make AC not flop embarrassingly as mech games tend to do now

Its gonna be Déraciné 2

bloodborne kart lets go

ARMORED
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

KING'S FEILD 2 BABY

My dad works at From, their next game is a VR game about exploring Atlantis and solving puzzles with a blind mermaid companion.

? You mean 5, which they said they'll never do out of respect for the old director.
Give me shadow tower 3 instead.

Pretty obvious already.

Attached: 1641968413618.jpg (1784x1004, 1.2M)

People will buy anything from FromSoft at this point (except Deracine), i'm sure it'll sold like hotcakes.

Demon Souls remaster

Mecha fans have very little to look forward to, it will be a modest financial success.

Otogi 3. Based

>revolutionized fantasy games
>will revolutionized science fiction ones
CAN'T STOP WINNING

what were they spoiled for choices back with ACV?

With how dried up mecha games are right now, if they can stick their landing releasing this new Armored Core game, FromSoft could dominate mecha video game genre with impunity.

Attached: 1624614633799.jpg (640x590, 35.64K)

Deracine was a Playstation VR exclusive right?
As long as they do literally anything besides that, the game should sell fine.

Fantasy is an evergreen setting, mecha is a much harder sell. Something is going to have to change about the AC formula and you guys might not like it.

does anyone remember the fake rumours of Fromsoft doing an 'aztec game' with different fighting styles instead of weapons?

thank fuck the absolute retards who came up with that nonsense don't actually have jobs or influence in vidya

There's also this 'Project Interstice' thing too kek