Remember when the souls games were good...

Remember when the souls games were good? When combat was about using the environment instead of spamming roll and magic/weapon arts? And bosses were unique in each way you can approach them so that they were memorable instead of the big dragon boss that fucks your camera and the boss that spams non stop attacks? When the game had more than 2 levels and environments? Elden Ring is garbage.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93.54K)

Shut the fuck up nerd

Remember that time you mistook a badly coded boss fight for quality?

demons souls is not good

>Remember when the souls games were good?
Pic unrelated?

>using the environment
Huh? When did this ever happen outside of dragon God?

>Remember when the souls games were good?
No

If you loved Demon's Souls for putting you in unique situations it's strange to me that you would keep buying sequels instead of then going on to another new game.
>But-
They're sequels.

Attached: B3299186-C497-45AB-AA86-C01FAAC03914.jpg (1024x813, 179.8K)

>When combat was about using the environment instead of spamming roll and magic/weapon arts?
>user typed these words and posted that pic togheter
Lol, Maneater along with Flamelurker was the two most hated bosses in DeS for a lot of the same reasons why people are crying about the bosses in ER.

In the maneater fight you cant stay on the bridge because he will knock you off it when he does a move

its still, by far, the best PS5 game

It's slow and simple FromSoftware has to up the stakes every game now there's no going back to how it was

I love Demon's Souls but its time to move on, you'll never get that feeling back and nobody cares that you have video game oneitis

If only they gave the player the speed to deal with this shit liike BB or Sekiro it wouldn't be half bad

>big dragon boss that fucks your camera
this is a thing since ds2 and ESPECIALLY ds3.
Fromsoft does not know shit about how to code lock-on for big enemies.

Just give me DmC movements

how about you get no additional advantages and quit being scrubby or go back to your retard showboat games where you dont have to commit to anything

Not OP but I wish From came back to the roleplay aspect more than the combat.
There are no puzzle bosses in Elden Ring, graces are 5m away from each other, they could have removed a lot of those and made ennemies less cancerous so travelling was more adventurous.

Fuck off retard

just abandon the series man, i played the original DeS too but nu souls is practically dead to me.

Yeah next time i should try playing with one hand and a blindfold, i'm sure that's how you're really suppoosed to enjoy this game.