Kingdom Come Deliverance

what's the appeal?

Attached: 2022-03-12_113854.png (975x406, 89.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/_/search/boards/v.meta/text/str8/deleted/deleted/filter/text/page/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Third best game of all time
A beautiful open world, great combat, captivating characters, and an actual RPG. Also makes history faggots like me coom with its realism

It's extremely immersive, Henry is a "unique" kind of protagonist in the RPG genre, has a kino setting and the devs were slightly based.

Also Henry and Hans say GAY RIGHTS!

Attached: tumblr_p6ip8cnO1Z1xnxdzeo1_r3_500.jpg (500x446, 60.27K)

it's the best RPG since Gofic 2

unironically kill yourself

The extremely immersive open world
>meanwhile picrel is reality

Attached: watching gays kiss is like watching maggots true story.png (724x825, 702.96K)

It's a gem. Only few minor things away from being a complete masterpiece.

Rude

If you were so secure with your sexuality you wouldn't make sure random strangers know how gay men make you feel. You're one of those tryhard closeted homos.

Attached: tumblr_p6wt6sfGxj1xnxdzeo1_r1_500.jpg (500x500, 75.04K)

Comfy, immersive RPG with a rather clunky combat. Reminded me a lot of Gothic games.

Kill yourself, Farquaad

It's basically Oblivion for people with autism. The combat is genuinely horrendous and best engaged with by cheesing the fuck out of it. Genuinely, I hope there's a sequel or prequel announced soon. Fix up the combat and iron out the bugs and Kingdom Come, as a series, could become one of the all time greats.

No n

Why do you hate me i did nothing to you i just wanna talk about videogames and you derail the thread just to harrass me, not cool.

Attached: c5445cf3ed84600c7491ec03af7c7d4e.jpg (500x385, 32.61K)

i

The commitment realistic middle age life gives it a certain charm. I had fun with it for like 60 hours.

People like you would be fucking slaughtered in the public in the middle ages and I would pay good money to see it

>i just wanna talk about videogames
No you don't

Huh, I guess it's not a coincidence Oblivion is also one of my all time favorite games. I guess it's the atmosphere?

I couldn't get past the combat, but I need to give it another go

What is Radzig's armor supposed to be? It does not look like any historical armor that I know of. You may be thinking it's some form of coat of plates but I think you would be hard pressed to find a historical example that looks like this. It almost looks like studded leather or something

Attached: tumblr_p54z6vHTIn1rpzs4io1_1280.jpg (1280x619, 154.52K)

The rolling green hills and mostly peaceful music and sort of idyllic atmosphere has a very Oblivion feel. It's probably the colour palette and the way people just scream at you as you walk past, too.

The combat is really awful outside of 1v1 fights, and even the 1v1 fights start to drag. There are extremely overpowered and easy cheese methods to get around this, and you wouldn't really be at fault for using them. Also, you really HAVE to do the combat tutorials as they come up and become available or else the game is basically impossible.

Yes I do. I love videogames and I really liked Kingdom Come Deliverance. I have to replay it because I never tried the DLCs. Shame the ending with your dad being revealed as a cuck was so gross.

Attached: tumblr_p6am424elB1xnxdzeo1_r1_500.jpg (500x438, 68.31K)

I'm holding conflicting viewpoints with the combat. On the one hand, it makes fighting multiple people so hard. On the other hand, winning a fight against two or more men is logically going to be very difficult when you're just a normal man yourself.

If you could quickly switch between opponents more easily, or "flail" to create distance, that might be a realistic way to make mob fighting feel less frustrating.

I don't remember what i did but i ended up loving the combat. Dunno if i cheated using cheat engine or i looked for an exploit video. I just remember being in some river being chased by two bad guys and constantly poking one until i got max level in the skill or something and after that the game was super fun.

Pissed me off how wonky shields are though, and greatswords sucked. I'm not used to games letting you use just a longsword. Usually it's two handed sword OR sword and shield, not just the gay sword.

Attached: tumblr_3eb5dda012dd9b28a513d6df9996f3eb_7adcf8c4_540.png (540x382, 118.82K)

>easy cheese methods to get around this

Like what?

Unique setting for an RPG
Loot is very meaningful
Unique combat system
Great graphics that still hold up
Immersive sim style quest design

There's nothing quite like it in videogames.

I maintain that the combat is excellent in 1v1 but falls apart when fighting 3 or more people which usually isn't a problem however the game does throw 3+ heavily armoured bandits at you a lot of the times

I have no idea. I think this is a case of the artists looking at reenactors vs historical pieces as it's not a coat of plates as Radzig does wear a breastplate over it in combat

arch.b4k.co/_/search/boards/v.meta/text/str8/deleted/deleted/filter/text/page/1/
Reminder that this is who you're dealing with

Attached: Uruguayan sodomite.png (214x192, 75.35K)

It's not even that it's "hard", it's just a clusterfuck and the game flat-out lies to you in many instances. It tells you to run away from fights you can't win, which is a great piece of advice, but the enemies also have fucking catch-up mechanics so they slipstream after you and knock you over and get you caught in an infinite loop of just getting battered and bashed around. Ostensibly you're meant to run away from group fights against people you can't beat, but in practical terms you really can't for the most part.

Clinch spam and mace overhead spam. Archer cheesing.

some sort of fantasy brigandine, the huge rivets look weird

based Any Forums historian outting the faggot

It's just leather. He's a nobleman and he's agile. Witcher 2 has that exact same type of armor.

Attached: Queen Henry.jpg (1920x1080, 531.37K)